Kiwi chit chat

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About 2 saws ago in pretty sure you told me you had enough saws , I said the same thing about my saw buying too and yet bought another one on Sunday .What is it about chainsaws that makes us all have the self discipline of a three month old Labrador puppy?
It's not just 'saws with me. I have i think 15 snapper fishing rods, probably need two. And i try and fish once a week, be lucky if i cut once every few months.

Jethro 2t sniffer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long do you need my friend? I'm in no hurry, I'd rather it went to someone who would truly appreciate it!

Months lol I'm still trying to pay for my new little truck amongst other life things

About 2 saws ago in pretty sure you told me you had enough saws , I said the same thing about my saw buying too and yet bought another one on Sunday .What is it about chainsaws that makes us all have the self discipline of a three month old Labrador puppy?

Hahaha yes I know lol. The p42 has gone now but I flogged the bar though. Love me a 24

I do have enough saws but damn a 288 mmmm a 288.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At some stage i should probably re-case my 288. The PTO side has Palm Rot. My fault, it's still usable tho.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 120si, basically the same as a ps 6800 . I've wanted one for a while , they are supposed to be one of the better 70cc saws of their era. Hopefully its not completely toasted.
Work mate has one. K095 bar i think is a bit weird for a 68 but otherwise its been a totally reliable saw for him.

raumati01

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
[cough] when I said I bought one saw it was actually two. A mate was clearing out all his 066 gear and I bought an 066 project and a bunch of parts as well as the dolmar off trademe.....

Just got the 660 started , once I've finished it I'll sell it. The prices are all over the place on tm, hopefully they have one of their no success fee days when I'm done.

There was a redlight special that wouldn't ship, did anyone here get it ? https://www.trademe.co.nz/home-livi...ls/chainsaws/listing-2874101539.htm?archive=1

Rogee

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've put it on my watch list and will follow what happens on this . I better not spend to much on it though as I've got a 592 coming as soon as my dealer can get one for me, there is 2 in nz on test at moment but he wouldn't tell me where.