High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Jonsered 2159 - My Sons First Rebuild. She Lives!!!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Yeh,

I wanted todo the same thing, but as my son lives with his mum, all of a sudden my son was 13 and not intrested in coming to see me. His mates were more important, he only saw me every 2wks so I was always on the losing side.
I cannot force him, I just let him know, “this is your choice”.
Yeh It sucks.. but if I push to hard, it will push him away

Maybe he will change his mind, but when, that’s a long wait to find out.

Cheers
Push. I should have done more to fight her. She has always babied him. He has no interest in anything beyond intellectual things, stage and song. He's damn good at all three. Had some very beautiful girlfriends also.

Can’t imagine that, sucks man. I think it will come in time, but I don’t know how it feels to be the one waiting in that situation.
It sucks. He is 20 now. Barely ever hear from him. Lives an hour away in DE.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks. He's probably itching pretty bad to get it running I'm sure.

NYH1.
He definitely is but it’s a good lesson in patience. It didn’t stop us from getting some work done. I let him run my 372 again, he loves it...lol! Cutting spruce with it is literally a hot knife through butter.

Husqvarna was here...:)

E43ABE79-EF14-42A6-89DA-B7919B44253F.jpeg

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@XP_Slinger how far out is the carb kit? I have one here I will gladly send your way if needed
It should be here any day, thanks much for the offer though bud. Parts usually only take a week to arrive through my dealer, not sure why the kit is delayed. I guarantee if I ordered one online or took you up on your offer right now it would show up this afternoon...lol!

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did some muffler work for Austin yesterday while we wait for the carb kit. We ended up slapping on a 199 I had sitting around, no joy. Stopped in at my dealer yesterday and he said the kit should be in today, it didn’t actually get ordered until this past Monday...little frustrated since I placed my order the week prior to that. It happens.

Didn’t turn out too bad for a hack with a flux core mig. Austin wanted this pipe style instead of one of my deflectors.

4B201AF8-A88A-42C7-8770-6D2D7473682C.jpeg

Kept the profile nice and low to keep clear of everything around it. There is a BIG hole under the deflector, and it’s behind the divider in the muffler. She’ll breath nice.

30294D02-C6DB-4E64-A1E3-78A2FE0E9D71.jpeg

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is cool :) not many of my generation are into this kind of mechanical stuff in general or even physical labor. No one wants to get there hands dirty anymore...

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did some muffler work for Austin yesterday while we wait for the carb kit. We ended up slapping on a 199 I had sitting around, no joy. Stopped in at my dealer yesterday and he said the kit should be in today, it didn’t actually get ordered until this past Monday...little frustrated since I placed my order the week prior to that. It happens.

Didn’t turn out too bad for a hack with a flux core mig. Austin wanted this pipe style instead of one of my deflectors.

View attachment 123156

Kept the profile nice and low to keep clear of everything around it. There is a BIG hole under the deflector, and it’s behind the divider in the muffler. She’ll breath nice.

View attachment 123157

Filing that idea away for deflectors. I like the look.