High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Jonsered 2159 - My Sons First Rebuild. She Lives!!!

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Austin and I finished blocking up the log pile a couple days ago. He gave his Johnny a good work out on the last log, a 20”+ white ash. I showed him how to go over the top to cut the back side when the log is bigger than his bar and he was off to the races. He is really impressing me with how well he listens to and applies the things I’m showing him...proud dad.

One last thing, he sharpened the chain that he’s using. He did a good job on it and once he gets a little better at sharpening I’ll let him sharpen mine for me:D

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hows the stroker dreams coming. Years ago i did a 310 big bore kit on my yz250. It lost some overrev but picked up loads of torque. Have safe fun.
I've been looking to get a 440 kit, cams, valves, springs and all that stuff. The way my 400 is right now it has tons of low end torque and top end power. And with that 440 kit it was hold that torque from the bottom to the top.I hate to be cocky but it will keep up with a 450r..:):) Left field... The 2159 is running good.

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I finally ported muh 2159. Left the upper transfers alone, hogged out the lowers a little bit, raised the exhaust a few degrees (Stock at 108*, After grinding: 103.5*) and lowered the intake (Stock at 71*, After grinding, 77*). Can’t wait to go to another CT GTG to let you guys try er out:).

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I finally ported muh 2159. Left the upper transfers alone, hogged out the lowers a little bit, raised the exhaust a few degrees (Stock at 108*, After grinding: 103.5*) and lowered the intake (Stock at 71*, After grinding, 77*). Can’t wait to go to another CT GTG to let you guys try er out:).
You did a great job on it bud. I think it runs just as good as my 357, except yours sounds better...BRAAAAAAP!

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could be wrong but I don’t think so David. The band on that meteor cylinder has a taper leading toward the chamber. IIRC the edge near the chamber was about .007 tighter than the outside by the cylinder wall. We gotta get the band flattened out on a spinny thing so he can do a BGD. But he might have said to hell with it and pulled the gasket, not sure. What’s the story @ZukiRyder400 ?

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Austin and I finished blocking up the log pile a couple days ago. He gave his Johnny a good work out on the last log, a 20”+ white ash. I showed him how to go over the top to cut the back side when the log is bigger than his bar and he was off to the races. He is really impressing me with how well he listens to and applies the things I’m showing him...proud dad.

One last thing, he sharpened the chain that he’s using. He did a good job on it and once he gets a little better at sharpening I’ll let him sharpen mine for me:D

Dang, that would’ve been a good mill stick

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could be wrong but I don’t think so David. The band on that meteor cylinder has a taper leading toward the chamber. IIRC the edge near the chamber was about .007 tighter than the outside by the cylinder wall. We gotta get the band flattened out on a spinny thing so he can do a BGD. But he might have said to hell with it and pulled the gasket, not sure. What’s the story @ZukiRyder400 ?
That cylinder has been like that since it came out of the box. Very weird squish band, squish was tickling .025” at the inner part and was at .029”-.030” at the outer edge. One other thing that I noticed was that the transfer ports are not uniform in shape either. Put the thinner base gasket on it which was .015” , set it right at .020” squish. In order to to the full delete I would have to cut the squish band and maybe cut the base a lil’ bit.
Couldn’t do one because with the thinner gasket the squish was right at .020”.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That cylinder has been like that since it came out of the box. Very weird squish band, squish was tickling .025” at the inner part and was at .029”-.030” at the outer edge. One other thing that I noticed was that the transfer ports are not uniform in shape either. Put the thinner base gasket on it which was .015” , set it right at .020” squish. In order to to the full delete I would have to cut the squish band and maybe cut the base a lil’ bit.

Couldn’t do one because with the thinner gasket the squish was right at .020”.
Ah that’s right. I remember you asking me for my thin gasket material now.