Trader history (0)

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
5:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You mean I should have video evidence of the Makita 4300 I just finished removing the transfer from the cylinder? Am I going to get banned to Facebook now? :(
yeth.

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
forum... I was told about this place prior to joining. I was told there were 2-3 guys who know their *s-word... but, it's a good ol' boy club... and the rest are... well, he wasn't too far off from the description I was told. 😆 And you might be surprised who told me this... Definitely not gonna be who yall are gonna assume..
sounds like one of many asshats who got banned from here and have an axe to grind.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
you seem to be operating under the assumption that the only guys who “build saws” are the guys who regularly post build threads and vids. i bet at least 75% of saws that get build/modded by guys on this forum never get posted. the guys that post build threads etc arent doing it for validation from the peanut gallery.

It's probably 85-90%..

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
and based on your location i bet ur gettin your info from wade marsh.
Lol
Yes marshy liked to suck on any dick he could to get closer to *f-wordtard iron pony and suckin billy gay

The fife guy has a lot of guys meters going off
And I don’t think he will be welcomed very much

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol
Yes marshy liked to suck on any dick he could to get closer to *f-wordtard iron pony and suckin billy gay

The fife guy has a lot of guys meters going off
And I don’t think he will be welcomed very much

I guess you're off the welcome wagon for new members, assshole.

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. No need to dig or search for material as I am here to rate the quality of this forum... I was told about this place prior to joining. I was told there were 2-3 guys who know their *s-word... but, it's a good ol' boy club... and the rest are... well, he wasn't too far off from the description I was told. 😆 And you might be surprised who told me this... Definitely not gonna be who yall are gonna assume...
But, with that said, There IS a decent amount of good info that beginners could find useful as they start wading into their saw builds.. no doubt.
We don’t need to be rated. Just be cool and carry on, don’t start trouble.

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does wade lift weights ?

I never knew the dude.
idk. but he ripped me off not long before he got banned. i had a nice 288 that randy did, i didnt use it often, so i traded it to marshy for a “freshly rebuilt” 372 and some cash. if he had made it clear that it had been rebuilt with garbage that didnt work i wouldve probly passed on the deal.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
idk. but he ripped me off not long before he got banned. i had a nice 288 that randy did, i didnt use it often, so i traded it to marshy for a “freshly rebuilt” 372 and some cash. if he had made it clear that it had been rebuilt with garbage that didnt work i wouldve probly passed on the deal.

That'll teach you.