Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. No need to dig or search for material as I am here to rate the quality of this forum... I was told about this place prior to joining. I was told there were 2-3 guys who know their *s-word... but, it's a good ol' boy club... and the rest are... well, he wasn't too far off from the description I was told. 😆 And you might be surprised who told me this... Definitely not gonna be who yall are gonna assume...
But, with that said, There IS a decent amount of good info that beginners could find useful as they start wading into their saw builds.. no doubt.

This post makes me think that you are only here to be a drama queen.

I'm not going to entertain that sort of thing for long.

So. The ball is in your court Rich. You wanna stay, or go?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
10:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is it always the yoohootubers that think they’re gonna whip the world when they come here?

And fwiw, I don’t like being put on a pedestal as one of the guys that knows something. I learn mostly only what I pick up on here from others or what I learn in the garage. I do shít differently sometimes than others and don’t post much of it because I don’t like being confronted and having to explain why, when half the time I don’t know why, I just did it to try. Sat out in the garage last night until 3am porting a 660. Sure as fugg don’t want to have to come on here and do a book report about it just to prove myself. It’s not a new model so anything and everything about it has already been hashed to hell and back on here. When a new model comes out there are usually 2-3 threads going on that have decent details in them so the info is there for anyone to see. It’s not YouTube. There’s no need for fresh content every day to make people think you’re current and legit

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the best builds are the old antiques that have weird features or obsolete stuff you just dont see . Really fascinating to see how guys used saws that had some wild stuff ,like rotating transmissions for notching a tree.
Its funny how good builders/porters dont really have to advertise, but are months out on work.

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why is it always the yoohootubers that think they’re gonna whip the world when they come here?

And fwiw, I don’t like being put on a pedestal as one of the guys that knows something. I learn mostly only what I pick up on here from others or what I learn in the garage. I do shít differently sometimes than others and don’t post much of it because I don’t like being confronted and having to explain why, when half the time I don’t know why, I just did it to try. Sat out in the garage last night until 3am porting a 660. Sure as fugg don’t want to have to come on here and do a book report about it just to prove myself. It’s not a new model so anything and everything about it has already been hashed to hell and back on here. When a new model comes out there are usually 2-3 threads going on that have decent details in them so the info is there for anyone to see. It’s not YouTube. There’s no need for fresh content every day to make people think you’re current and legit
Unfortunately, K sometimes people are put into positions that didn’t ask for , nor do they want , that’s the nature of the beast , we all know on this forum ur as legit as they come , without speaking a word .

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You didn't smell it as soon as he joined...lol.
I didn't read a single thing he wrote till other people started saying something about him smelled rotten. Even then I thought he was just a narcissistic prick.

Now I've begun to think he's a narcissistic prick with an agenda.

I'm pretty determined to let you fellas play with him till you tire of it....so have at it.

I cut wood till a couple of hours ago, now I'm (big surprise) working on saws.

I've gotta haul ass outta here at 0500 to take my daughter to see a doctor in Nashville. Not only does she have heart disease, but she recently had a few seizures. I've got more important things to concern myself with than some boob from utube.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't read a single thing he wrote till other people started saying something about him smelled rotten. Even then I thought he was just a narcissistic prick.

I'm pretty determined to let you fellas play with him till you tire of it....so have at it.

I've gotta haul ass outta here at 0500 to take my daughter to see a doctor in Nashville. Not only does she have heart disease, but she recently had a few seizures. I've got more important things to concern myself with than some boob from utube.
keep us informed on how she is

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'm already bored of Rich Fife or whoever he is.

Anyone else?
Well I’d say he’s had his warning. Let’s find out if he’ll straighten up and make an honest attempt to fit in or whether this will be another YooHoo toob video about what a bunch of dicks we all are🤷🏼‍♂️

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hopefully all of it works out well