Trader history (0)

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
is that seriously his youtube? thats f-ing hilarious he actually had a vid of himself doing curls before i said that.
I found it in his utoobed account, from a link in this thread. There is lots of other saw related stuff, that backs up his chainsaw interests. 👍

I guess everyone should push his utoob views up a bit, as sum will be made private soon 🤔😉🤣

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It seems Mr fife has come here for alternative motives, maybe it’s just me thinking this though
Nope, not the case. Was looking for a place where people actually discuss current and ongoing saw builds, issues, the run of the mill stuff as well as custom builds.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Does it pay good?

I only get 19.99 a month from the moderation team here for public relations and code enforcement.

You're gonna have to ask your instagirls and Youtoobies what the going rate is.

Can I borrow your Alice Cooper CD ?

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMO, you haven’t been here long enough to know who’s who and who’s capable, to be throwing out your assumptions on the subject. There is a lot of talent in this place. Just like anywhere, the talent varies in experience and capabilities. All are welcome to come and learn, ask, and participate. But making assumptions usually doesn’t end well.
I throw out my assumptions based off of the responses... just like y'all throw out your assumptions based on my responses... 🤣🤣🤣 sooooo 🤷‍♂️

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only get 19.99 a month from the moderation team here for public relations and code enforcement.

You're gonna have to ask your instagirls and Youtoobies what the going rate is.

Can I borrow your Alice Cooper CD ?
Ahhhh so you watch the YouTube videos... NAILED IT... I figured you for the closet type. 🎯 🤣

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, he is making a video response for YouTube as we speak. Tell the whole world how he infiltrated the tight security here dressed as riff raff and befriended us, stole our secrets, and reported back to his board of elders. I remember when I got under Johns skin in his YouTube comments. John kept saying he is gonna take us all down for tax evasion. Anyone have the T-man knock on their door yet? Looks like the only ones to disappear is the YouTubers with something to prove. FFS!!

Anyway, what did Jason have for a bedtime snack last night?
🤣🤣🤣 that kinda boarders on the line of a God complex but for forums... 🤣🤣🤣