Trader history (0)

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
6:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've called out every grifter I've encountered. Every single time I've wound up having to defend myself because so many people couldn't see the warning signs.

I'm done with that. If anyone wants to get bent over....I'll be over here with a bag of popcorn laughing at them.
Do you butter and and salt your popcorn? Definitely can't let it get soggy... 🤔 do you eat the popcorn kernels too? Asking for a friend.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Geeeessuuuuuussss you guys were busy!... don't you guys have saws to assemble. My *s-word break is over, im a fraction of the way through the comments and my phone is smoking from tapping the screen. 🤣😅

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Geeeessuuuuuussss you guys were busy!... don't you guys have saws to assemble. My *s-word break is over, im a fraction of the way through the comments and my phone is smoking from tapping the screen. 🤣😅
Real question is...was you curlin' while *s-wordtin'?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Rich. You seem to be able to read each and every reply, but fail to answer a single question that has been asked of you.....sorta like when you say the reason you came here was to learn the details about saw building that you didn't know, yet you have failed to ask a single question about anything.

The fact is that you shot yourself in the foot with the whole forum when you showed up with "your" fantastic idea that you copied from Shaun.

I have a feeling that you could care less about that though.

So...enjoy the forum.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
57 views.....and 90% of them are from you buncha slackers.
Facts! Ahahahaha yall feed into stuff way too easily. This is actually fun... I'm sitting here at work laughing my ass off and my boss is looking at me like wtf... "do some work". 🤣

Hell, I'm not here for the saw stuff no more... I'm here for comments... I'm gonna post random pics/vids just for commentary.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Rich. You seem to be able to read each and every reply, but fail to answer a single question that has been asked of you.....sorta like when you say the reason you came here was to learn the details about saw building that you didn't know, yet you have failed to ask a single question about anything.

The fact is that you shot yourself in the foot with the whole forum when you showed up with "your" fantastic idea that you copied from Shaun.

I have a feeling that you could care less about that though.

So...enjoy the forum.
Good morning,
So, here's a saw question or two... specifically dealing with the 462c... converting it to standard Carb/coil etc.
I see there are different part numbers... for the coil, flywheel, carb and cover...
I'm assuming the difference in the cover are the L/H and LA holes?...
Flywheel... what's the difference between the flywheels?
I'm certain the coil is a lost cause... But, with the carb, is it possible to open it up and delete or modify the carb to work?

Reactions: Lnk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell, I'm not here for the saw stuff no more...
You never were.
Good morning,
So, here's a saw question or two... specifically dealing with the 462c... converting it to standard Carb/coil etc.
I see there are different part numbers... for the coil, flywheel, carb and cover...
I'm certain the coil is a lost cause... But, with the carb, is it possible to open it up and delete or modify the carb to work?
Start a thread on the subject. Start with some humility rather than "look at me" ego driven crap.
He he he he
Yes...we know.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning,
Why would you want to convert if? Just find the bad part and fix the saw buying all the parts to convert is cost prohibitive. Fixing the saw as is and selling to put towards the standard 462 will probably be cheaper unless you can find a cooked standard 462.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I throw out my assumptions based off of the responses... just like y'all throw out your assumptions based on my responses... 🤣🤣🤣 sooooo 🤷‍♂️
I was politely trying to tell you that your forum etiquette sucks. You may (here’s an assumption) have come here with pure intentions, but from the get-go your posts have all been “look at me”. Cool if you want to share a build thread, but multiple in a row, especially when new to the forum, is bad form IMO. And well, it’s pretty obvious the other things you’ve been called out for, that you keep avoiding with witty banter rather than owning up or politely moving on. I’m not picking a fight, just stating the obvious. Relax and become one of the community if that’s your true intention. Otherwise, quit wasting time.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would you want to convert if? Just find the bad part and fix the saw buying all the parts to convert is cost prohibitive. Fixing the saw as is and selling to put towards the standard 462 will probably be cheaper unless you can find a cooked standard 462.
You're probably 100% correct. But, as you can tell I do the *s-word the hard way... at the end, I typically learn something... either I should've listened, I'm a *pretty boy, I saved money, that worked or I know what NOT to do next time.

Rich Fife

Sally slap my ass
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was politely trying to tell you that your forum etiquette sucks. You may (here’s an assumption) have come here with pure intentions, but from the get-go your posts have all been “look at me”. Cool if you want to share a build thread, but multiple in a row, especially when new to the forum, is bad form IMO. And well, it’s pretty obvious the other things you’ve been called out for, that you keep avoiding with witty banter rather than owning up or politely moving on. I’m not picking a fight, just stating the obvious. Relax and become one of the community if that’s your true intention. Otherwise, quit wasting time.
People take jabs, I take jabs... I have nothing to hide or be shameful of. Hence why I don't hide behind false names... I show people who I am... they can take it or leave it... to me, it's all the same in the end. You can't please everyone and it's not worth trying... just be yourself... if that chases people away then that in theory should save potential headaches... but, laughter might be sacrificed. 🤔

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're probably 100% correct. But, as you can tell I do the *s-word the hard way... at the end, I typically learn something... either I should've listened, I'm a *pretty boy, I saved money, that worked or I know what NOT to do next time.
Well the coil controls your fuel mix and reads rpm’s off the flywheel so that’s why it’s different. Also depending what it’s doing lots of guys on here could probably help diagnose the issue so you can fix it cheap and learn a bit more on the mtronic stuff in general. Just need to ask and give some symptoms.