Trader history (0)

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. No need to dig or search for material as I am here to rate the quality of this forum... I was told about this place prior to joining. I was told there were 2-3 guys who know their *s-word... but, it's a good ol' boy club... and the rest are... well, he wasn't too far off from the description I was told. 😆 And you might be surprised who told me this... Definitely not gonna be who yall are gonna assume...
But, with that said, There IS a decent amount of good info that beginners could find useful as they start wading into their saw builds.. no doubt.
Enlighten us on who told you this, your right about your YouTube channel I made it about 4 minutes which was 3 too many.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. No need to dig or search for material as I am here to rate the quality of this forum... I was told about this place prior to joining. I was told there were 2-3 guys who know their *s-word... but, it's a good ol' boy club... and the rest are... well, he wasn't too far off from the description I was told. 😆 And you might be surprised who told me this... Definitely not gonna be who yall are gonna assume...
But, with that said, There IS a decent amount of good info that beginners could find useful as they start wading into their saw builds.. no doubt.
I’ll let the cat outta the bag so everyone knows the two or three that know their *s-wordt…Little Mustard, DirtyTec, and Kenzie.

You good ol’ boyz can thank me later if’n you can get an appt with any of these three doods.

Last edited:

Hundred Acre Wood

Full-time Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope so. She is more worried about losing her ability to drive than anything else. She is hoping the neurologist will rule out seizures.

There's nothing more important in life than the health and wellness of family. I hope everything turns out for the best.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting.
I can only base my opinions from my actual experiences with John. I don't judge others based on half stories or stories from their friends... etc. I prefer to get both sides of the story and if I have any experiences whether good or bad I use all of that tlas a basis to draw my conclusions to pass my opinion/judgement.
I go by the adage of "if you do my right, I'll do you right... you cross me, that bridge is burnt and if it's something worth a face to face conversation I don't mind flights or road trips"... wouldn't be the 1st time.
Like I said, John hasn't done me wrong, so I have nothing but good things to say about the guy.
How often do you have conversations with John? I see you had a post on a YouTube video of his about a month ago asking how he was, get any response from him?

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It appears Barney has gone AWOL

Nah, he is making a video response for YouTube as we speak. Tell the whole world how he infiltrated the tight security here dressed as riff raff and befriended us, stole our secrets, and reported back to his board of elders. I remember when I got under Johns skin in his YouTube comments. John kept saying he is gonna take us all down for tax evasion. Anyone have the T-man knock on their door yet? Looks like the only ones to disappear is the YouTubers with something to prove. FFS!!

Anyway, what did Jason have for a bedtime snack last night?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I like not having dealt with sketch as much but sometimes it’s a disadvantage.

Dealing with shifty people is a blessing, I've dealt with hundreds if not thousands in my life, it's a character builder.

Stratton was much the same, I knew that mfer was a piece of *s-wordt in a couple text messages..some people it took 10 saws.

It's not right or wrong, it's just what you know..I was a street rat..I know every hustle out there, you better eat a good breakfast to get one past me.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
10:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dealing with shifty people is a blessing, I've dealt with hundreds if not thousands in my life, it's a character builder.

Stratton was much the same, I knew that mfer was a piece of *s-wordt in a couple text messages..some people it took 10 saws.

It's not right or wrong, it's just what you know..I was a street rat..I know every hustle out there, you better eat a good breakfast to get one past me.
Like anything I guess, the experience class sucks but the lessons are valuable. I’m starting to catch up in these last few years.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I've called out every grifter I've encountered. Every single time I've wound up having to defend myself because so many people couldn't see the warning signs.

I'm done with that. If anyone wants to get bent over....I'll be over here with a bag of popcorn laughing at them.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've called out every grifter I've encountered. Every single time I've wound up having to defend myself because so many people couldn't see the warning signs.

I'm done with that. If anyone wants to get bent over....I'll be over here with a bag of popcorn laughing at them.
ive had to defend myself when id call out them also
but im ok with that and im probably on more than most ignore list lol