I guess I been banned by the Fox of AS

Stihl036

3% Neanderthal
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As far as I know so am I .I have no idea who operates that site these days but I'm done with it until the end of time --and that's a long long time .

Was that banning for writing all of the sites sponsors complaining about the site?

If not, it should have been. :thumbup:

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a long story I don't want to get into .The general gist was I woiuldn't kiss the behind of what I hear was the former owner .No matter I'm done forever .The funny part was I told that peckerwood to take me off the rolls which he didn't .But he banned me about two weeks later from some comment I made on another forum .So that said I'm done .

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a long story I don't want to get into .The general gist was I woiuldn't kiss the behind of what I hear was the former owner .No matter I'm done forever .The funny part was I told that peckerwood to take me off the rolls which he didn't .But he banned me about two weeks later from some comment I made on another forum .So that said I'm done .
I am betting the peckerwood was a wannabe and was just a sneaky "FOX" , by the way I know what a peckerwood is and I do not support them but that is political

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forums can be a lot of things .For example the one in question became more of a commercial enterprise than a site of just general forestry related things .Some arise just as a means to promote a certain so called builders work ,again commercial interest .Some turn into political footballs etc .
I've got no time for such nonsense .I've been fired from only one site but I've fired many myself .With that said they come and they go simple as that .

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was over there the other day.
First time in a long time & there was a add in between every post in a 8 page thread.
That's ridiculous.

Once they went full on Politics, I left.
Used to have to log in to that sub forum to see political posts.
Now that's all you see when you look at "new posts".

Paul Fithian

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing beyond mentioning @drf256 had a good deal on a saw he was selling here on OPE. Both web and mobile logins don’t work. But they retained some of my posts?

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing beyond mentioning Doc had a good deal on a saw he was selling. Both web and mobile logins don’t work. But they retained some of my posts?
Who is Doc?

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You all can do what you want about that or any other forum .Keep in mind not everybody fits in with every forum .Some people use forums just to flip saws ,none of my business ,have at it .Although I might add I've scored a good many saws that all run good from forums but I didn't pay top dollar and never will .I look at it like this,you're buying a pig in a poke .I fully expect to work on them which I'm rather good at even if I do say so . :)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My biggest complaint about over there is the censorship. HL Supply is/was sponsor over there and you couldn’t even type their name once this forum got started up.
That tells you that they are only in it for the money.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just a thought. Is Angie (and that owners group) part of the former Angie's list, now Angie? If so, could they buy with the intent to run stuff into the ground to claim as a tax loss on other owned business? That website was a contractor finder IIRC.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a thought. Is Angie (and that owners group) part of the former Angie's list, now Angie? If so, could they buy with the intent to run stuff into the ground to claim as a tax loss on other owned business? That website was a contractor finder IIRC.
They making money