I guess I been banned by the Fox of AS

dieselfitter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok I know I am not all that bright so what was wrong with posting that pic?
The picture is of Angie. It was posted in a thread that discussed the change in ownership and predicted user fees. The owner of the site buys forums and charges users. That is their business model. Anyhow, the thread has been deleted and I was banned.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I have been there over 21 years now. It was a great place with great folks and still can be. There have been many changes, some good, many not so good. I have been here a long time but not active. I guess it is time to get active. Does anyone know if Olyman from Iowa is a member here?
Looks like Olyman is banned since 2016.

Don't remember why.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
2:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I have been there over 21 years now. It was a great place with great folks and still can be. There have been many changes, some good, many not so good. I have been here a long time but not active. I guess it is time to get active. Does anyone know if Olyman from Iowa is a member here?
*f-word that guy
Looks like Olyman is banned since 2016.

Don't remember why.
I bet it ain’t hard to figger it out. I’ll give ya 1 guess.

Bill G

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The picture is of Angie. It was posted in a thread that discussed the change in ownership and predicted user fees. The owner of the site buys forums and charges users. That is their business model. Anyhow, the thread has been deleted and I was banned.
Welllllllllllll that does explain a lot. I might have to send you a PM on my thoughts, ya know the hills have eyes and all...........:):):)

Bill G

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got banned for being an arsehole.
Well heck...that is is tame. The Fox called me a argumentative arse in the thread I started about how to keep my feet warm after spending 3 weeks in the ICU, having skin grafts to replace all the skin I burned off, and trying to stay warm while cutting wood to stay warm. . It was a open, honest, and informational thread with excellent advice shared but for some fudged up reason da FOX felt he needed to invade it PDQ and call me names.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK den......bad subject EH. I did not think this site was about politics but I am wrong hourly
We try to avoid politics here. Religious stuff too. Those two subjects seem to be really good at creating division. This is an outdoor power equipment forum.

Bill G

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of the last times i was on AS, i saw where olyman was arguing with somebody and called him a “braindead commie from hell”. good times.
Well shucks that is a daily occurence over there