HUSQVARNA HUSQVARNA THREAD

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When it comes to concrete saw being turned into chainsaws I'm rather confused as a concrete saw they are worth more than a chainsaw . What would be the point except the challenge to convert one ?
Another point since Partner basically became part of Husqvarna what might be the chance some parts might be interchangeable .That's a question because I don't know myself .

mgr1

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More chance to find a concrete k1250 parts saw then a 3120xp in my Country

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When it comes to concrete saw being turned into chainsaws I'm rather confused as a concrete saw they are worth more than a chainsaw . What would be the point except the challenge to convert one ?
Another point since Partner basically became part of Husqvarna what might be the chance some parts might be interchangeable .That's a question because I don't know myself .

Depends on the saw when and where. I picked up a 375k for $100 that needed rebuilt.

I was going to turn it into a chainsaw and use a Chinese powerhead for the concrete saw.

Ended up just rebuilding it and keeping it as a concrete saw and the Chinese saw chills in the shop. -which I still may go ahead and do. Because that concrete saw runs like a house of fire.

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a nice older one right there and may be desirable to the right person. I wouldn't mind having it on a shelf. Not sure you'd get much for it except maybe something in trade, though. They're still a reliable firewood saw and probably will be for a long time to come.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A long line of Huskies followed that were built on that platform. I think that saw would be from the 80s and they made the 61 right up to around 2000. Or maybe even longer in other countries. Lots and lots of 61s kicking around these days, but not too many white tops left I don't think. I agree with pogo it would look good on a shelf with a retro bar on it.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my latest rebuild and I have fallen in love with this one. Who am I kidding... I love them all lol. Anyway, muffler mod, some porting, timing advance, bigger carb, and intake elbow + filter opened up. This thing is a real fun and fast cutting 54cc saw. Not pretty, but she's a keeper.

154SE Ported(1).jpg
154SE Ported(2).jpg

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
11:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A long line of Huskies followed that were built on that platform. I think that saw would be from the 80s and they made the 61 right up to around 2000. Or maybe even longer in other countries. Lots and lots of 61s kicking around these days, but not too many white tops left I don't think. I agree with pogo it would look good on a shelf with a retro bar on it.
Build date of 1978, no chain brake and it’s original.