HUSQVARNA HUSQVARNA THREAD

Steven1210

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi there guys. Im in the uk. Do any of you guys have any info or part numbers for the connectivity device? Fits to a 592xp?

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question all. Looking for the spring assist start that 545 has to add it to the 550xp.

Do you all know a reputable internet store that has the kit in stock.

Is there a reason not to add this kit to a 550. I can pull it over I just don’t want more effort than required.

Thanks!

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question all. Looking for the spring assist start that 545 has to add it to the 550xp.

Is there a reason not to add this kit to a 550. I can pull it over I just don’t want more effort than required.

Thanks!
Just curious, is ur 550 that hard to pull over ?

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have the saw yet. I start my 50-90cc without using the decompression buttons. When I’m exhausted the extra assist might be nice.

More so I just want to try it out.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have the saw yet. I start my 50-90cc without using the decompression buttons. When I’m exhausted the extra assist might be nice.

More so I just want to try it out.
You will not need it. Saw starts easy and restarts are a nonissue. No decompress on 550 mkII. Enjoy your new saw.

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get urself some Stihl .325 RS PRO chain it’s pretty sweet stuff,
I’ve already bought two. I had bought one earlier for my echo 4910.

I hate to ask this but when you grind do you take the wheel to the gullet area or stop it before that for the C shape people like.

I cut hardwood so Im considering 60° and 25°.

calcutta250

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thanks!
@Spike60 will know the part number.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I hate to ask this but when you grind do you take the wheel to the gullet area or stop it before that for the C shape people like.

The Pro chain has basically very little gullet new , haven’t found a faster chain , and do a duel port on that 550 , there way toIMG_1846.jpeg resticked from factory, if your not worried about warranty,IMG_1193.jpeg

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I would try to maintain stock angles

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was running my 345 again this week and found it wasn't oiling. Checking it over I found the plastic worm gear on the piston was damaged, no big problem as I have a couple of spares on hand. Replaced it and it is oiling correctly again.

This is the third or fourth time it has happened with this saw that doesn't really see a lot of hours of operation (it is a loaner saw from time to time...) Any idea why I keep having this issue and what can be done to fix it for good? I did find a bit of sawdust behind the inner chain guide plate but it seems to fit nicely and doesn't have any holes in it.

Thanks for your input.

Mark

GerbrandR

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was running my 345 again this week and found it wasn't oiling. Checking it over I found the plastic worm gear on the piston was damaged, no big problem as I have a couple of spares on hand. Replaced it and it is oiling correctly again.

This is the third or fourth time it has happened with this saw that doesn't really see a lot of hours of operation (it is a loaner saw from time to time...) Any idea why I keep having this issue and what can be done to fix it for good? I did find a bit of sawdust behind the inner chain guide plate but it seems to fit nicely and doesn't have any holes in it.

Thanks for your input.

Mark
Not sure how the oiler on that saw looks like. But I had a Jonsered 2171 that was used with some real sticky kind of bar oil. The gear inside the oiler was very hard to move and it I had the same happening as you.

Otherwise I am not sure what can be the cause.