High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Hunting and shooting thread

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
3:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The Ballistic Research Facility has conducted a test which compares similar sized Glock pistols in both .40 S&W and 9mm calibers, to determine if more accurate and faster hits are achievable with one versus the other. To date, the majority of the study participants have shot more quickly and more accurately with 9mm caliber Glock pistols. The 9mm provides struggling shooters the best chance of success while improving the speed and accuracy of the most skilled shooters.

No chit. It's a considerably lighter recoiling chambering. I'm sure the agency needs sammitch makers and flower arrangers too. FFS, ones size does NOT fit all!

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I always liked the 21sf but the 30s is near perfect for me it fits all my 23 holsters.i will never get rid of the 23 or 30s my two favorite glocks been thinking about a 29 they are fun to shoot.
Palmetto has more 399.00 23s just sayin.
I'd like to have a 20 and a mech tech 10mm upper.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a Sig 239 in 40. I had a West German 226 that I sold. I don't fully care for the da/sa

That being said, I haven't trained very hard on Sig's either so I'm not fully comfortable with the triggers.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When i got into idpa i tried just about everything out there the sig was the only da/sa i even considered because of the accuracy. But of course the 1911 was the way to go. now the stryker fired has really caught up.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Post up positive experiences with the gun and reloading industry. I will start with Springfield armory i bought an early loaded 1911 .45 after 2000 rnds or so the two piece barrel seperated the chamber and barrel were brazed together back then on their dime they shipped it back and forth rebuilt the gun completely new match grade barrel springs and all. i just wanted the barrel replaced i was very impressed and still have it.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Earlier pic page or 2 back was how she was facing and bullet grazed.
The doe gave the cam the backside pic of where bullet passed through. I knew there was alot of hair 360 degrees up in limbs 5-6 feet off ground, etc. Now I know why.

ddoemiss.jpg

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Reaper survived so far, the neighbors rifle during bow season, plus early and late gun seasons they make up year round :rolleyes:.
Heck I could have took him illegally already, but what good is that. Play by the rules IMO.
Unless a family is really needing food is how I feel.

Reaper just a nice basic 8 this year that was a spindly 8 last year. Like to see him next year myself.

Dad said the biggie on my land was on cam. 13-14pt this week. He shed antlers Dec 20th last year.

reaper121116 043.JPG

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Earlier pic page or 2 back was how she was facing and bullet grazed.
The doe gave the cam the backside pic of where bullet passed through. I knew there was alot of hair 360 degrees up in limbs 5-6 feet off ground, etc. Now I know why.

View attachment 44357
Dang lucky deer is all I got to say lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Post up positive experiences with the gun and reloading industry. I will start with Springfield armory i bought an early loaded 1911 .45 after 2000 rnds or so the two piece barrel seperated the chamber and barrel were brazed together back then on their dime they shipped it back and forth rebuilt the gun completely new match grade barrel springs and all. i just wanted the barrel replaced i was very impressed and still have it.

RCBS has done me right with free replacement parts for my press. springs, pins and a clear hard plastic tube the powder measure/hopper sits on

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Reaper survived so far, the neighbors rifle during bow season, plus early and late gun seasons they make up year round :rolleyes:.
Heck I could have took him illegally already, but what good is that. Play by the rules IMO.
Unless a family is really needing food is how I feel.

Reaper just a nice basic 8 this year that was a spindly 8 last year. Like to see him next year myself.

Dad said the biggie on my land was on cam. 13-14pt this week. He shed antlers Dec 20th last year.

View attachment 44358
Our biggest buck made it through too. No pics, but we saw him in the driveway a few nights ago. :)

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I think generally in the firearm industry customer service is second to none. I rarely hear of poor CS.

I've had great luck with Dillon. I'm trying to remember what I had wrong with my press, but I remember I broke something a few years back. Totally my fault and I told them that. I was wanting to buy the part.
They sent me two next day on their dime.

I only had one stick case in a die. It was a 30/06 case in a Layman die. I called them and they sent emailed me a shipping label and within a week and a half I had a new die back along with a bag of decapping pins.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lyman is awesome i finally wore out one of their early orange crusher turret presses and called to buy parts he said it had been out of production for many years but he would find me some parts. I tried to pay for them but he wouldn't let me sure enough he sent me everything rebuild it. I was so impressed i gave that press to my buddy to start reloading and bought a new lyman tmag 2.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
RCBS has done me right with free replacement parts for my press. springs, pins and a clear hard plastic tube the powder measure/hopper sits on
Rcbs has done great by me as well i have the rock crusher and partner presses measures and dozens of their dies excellent service.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called s&w because i had several thousand rnds through an m&p and wanted to buy a new recoil spring assembly he asked for my addy and said it was on the way no charge. i thanked him and there was two in the package when it arrived.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think generally in the firearm industry customer service is second to none. I rarely hear of poor CS.

I've had great luck with Dillon. I'm trying to remember what I had wrong with my press, but I remember I broke something a few years back. Totally my fault and I told them that. I was wanting to buy the part.
They sent me two next day on their dime.

I only had one stick case in a die. It was a 30/06 case in a Layman die. I called them and they sent emailed me a shipping label and within a week and a half I had a new die back along with a bag of decapping pins.
I've had good experience with Dillon. I had one of the original large vibratory tumblers. They were notorious for developing problems with the seal between the bowl and lid. I called Dillon and asked about getting a new lid.. They sent me a new machine and paid the shipping to send the old one back. That was a 10yr old machine, that had seen a lot of use.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I called s&w because i had several thousand rnds through an m&p and wanted to buy a new recoil spring assembly he asked for my addy and said it was on the way no charge. i thanked him and there was two in the package when it arrived.
Impressive