High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon , my adult toy was delivered. Effective, less visible to fly than swatter and more fun.View attachment 194278
What the range? I wonder if it will work for carpenter bees? I have sprayed with liquid Seven, killed about dozen in the last 2 days with BrakeKleen, Carb & choke clean, Wasp & Hornet killer & my hat; I just grabbed whatever was handy. They have pretty well shredded a bunch of 2x4’s in the roof. The don’t bother the old corn crib, must be old hardwood. They have been terrible for 2 years & seem to be getting thicker.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What the range? I wonder if it will work for carpenter bees? I have sprayed with liquid Seven, killed about dozen in the last 2 days with BrakeKleen, Carb & choke clean, Wasp & Hornet killer & my hat; I just grabbed whatever was handy. They have pretty well shredded a bunch of 2x4’s in the roof. The don’t bother the old corn crib, must be old hardwood. They have been terrible for 2 years & seem to be getting thicker.
Think it lacks the power. Like the chemicals myself, as you have used

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been told to soak the lumber with diesel or old engine oil to detur them from boring into the wood.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been told to soak the lumber with diesel or old engine oil to detur them from boring into the wood.

It’s a 40’ x 60’ open front loafing/machine shed, that’s a lot of diesel and or oil applied over head to a chit load of 2x4 & 2x6. I think I will stick with the liquid seven applied from my sprayer. I’m not sure I want all my trusses, runners & cross braces soaked in diesel & given my luck with starting chit on fire I don’t need any help.

Last edited:

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s a 40’ x 60’ open front loafing/machine shed, that’s a lot of diesel and or oil applied over head to a chit load of 2x4 & 2x6. I think I will stick with the liquid seven applied from my sprayer. I’m not sure I want all my trusses, runners & cross braces soaked in diesel & given my luck with starting chit on fire I don’t need any help.
Yea that wouldn't be good.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found the site with recommendations for strength of salt. About 30 inch on soft bodied targets. It's a salt ,air powered, shot gun in effect. IIRC without an effective accurate shot at wings on hornets, wasps, other hard bodied targets you might just piss em off.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

They make traps for them but I don’t remember where I got them
Do a google search

Sent from Hoskey Hills

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They make traps for them but I don’t remember where I got them
Do a google search

Sent from Hoskey Hills
I gots one of them, my friend made it for me. I have caught a few in there to go along the other ones I have killed. My mother put a new 2x10 step on their deck & the next day a carpenter bee was already boring a hole in it. Dad has a 60 x 80 machine shed that is about 5 years old that they are working over. I spent 3 hours in there spraying the 2x4 & 2x6 in it with liquid seven Gotta find all the holes & pump them full then soak everything else down.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gots one of them, my friend made it for me. I have caught a few in there to go along the other ones I have killed. My mother put a new 2x10 step on their deck & the next day a carpenter bee was already boring a hole in it. Dad has a 60 x 80 machine shed that is about 5 years old that they are working over. I spent 3 hours in there spraying the 2x4 & 2x6 in it with liquid seven Gotta find all the holes & pump them full then soak everything else down.
Lewis told me boric acid sprayed on the boards will kill em dead..

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can't remember the strength to mix it at but boric acid mixed with water and a little surfactant sprayed on the wood stays active for a very long time unless washed away with water. It dehydrates the bees when they chew through the wood and get in there system. Will kill the boring bee before they can lay eggs and breaks the life cycle

deedskelly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice.
The only lamb I've seen for sale local is chops and what they ask for it I could get a ribeye roast cheaper.

Now I want to talk my cousin in to raising some lamb next year.

Wayne, I’ll sell you some lamb on the hoof. As long as I get what I get from the sale barn I’ll be happy!