High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got my husky 288 clone put finish put together today and fired it up it ran great for a minute or 2 and then it stopped tried to restart it and it's locked up so now I'm back to the drawing board and got to start trouble shooting and what seized up piston or crank bearing

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got my husky 288 clone put finish put together today and fired it up it ran great for a minute or 2 and then it stopped tried to restart it and it's locked up so now I'm back to the drawing board and got to start trouble shooting and what seized up piston or crank bearing
Check the flywheel and recoil cover.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 390xp locked up on me one day right after cutting on a big log at a charity cut.
I felt sick.
After lunch Matt told me to check the recoil, and there it was, a screw had come loose and fell into the flywheel fins. Reinstalled the screw and went back to work.
*Sometimes it is not as bad as it looks :)

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 390xp locked up on me one day right after cutting on a big log at a charity cut.
I felt sick.
After lunch Matt told me to check the recoil, and there it was, a screw had come loose and fell into the flywheel fins. Reinstalled the screw and went back to work.
No comment, :). I think I remember that...

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Check the flywheel and recoil cover.
I haven't even try to look at it yet
I got so pissed yesterday with it then my girl showed up to the shop so that put work to a stand still and today I am working and welding on our car hualer trailer

Bryan Newton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I felt sick.
I sure hope it something simple

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag