High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
We've been using a Poulan Pro 42" rider for the last 10 years with no problems. I think it was $1100. Wife wants to upgrade and give the old one to our son.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's all good man. Down in the back all winter, but better now. Just finishing cutting wood for the season. How you been?
Doing good here. Kids are healthy and happy so no complaints. They can eat and fight so everything fine. Son aboard the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson got diverted back to the Korean Peninsula. Same ol' N Korean provocation *B-S..... They were heading to Australia, after Singapore, but things changed. I'd just like for the US to just wipe their asses off the planet, send them back to the Stone Age...let the survivors start again. N Korea been a thorn in the planets' ass for so long.

Other than that...I need you fellas to bring guns, and let's just have a damn good time in tower stands, shooting and killing wild hogs.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clinton runs sort of. Got the impulse worked out and the 070/090 Tilly clone on it.
5d92f53fe6aa632a267b4f97b449aa98.jpg

But it's not filling up the fuel line. Tank plumb full.
a5e9c46f58d3cde8f1362838747e7904.jpg

We did get the L in the ballpark and High so-so.

Did I mention this pup is loud?
defc41073eed9aac87792f6b55d5fc57.jpg

We be National Forrest compliant. Spark screen in place.[emoji108]

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My mom is being sewn back up as we speak. They unclamped the artery that they spliced into her brain and it flowed as it should no leaky....she should be in recovery in about twenty minute so thanks for you prayers and thought!! Much appreciated....dad's a little bit of a mess as it took them a couple hours linger than expected but she is doing good praise the Lord!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've been using a Poulan Pro 42" rider for the last 10 years with no problems. I think it was $1100. Wife wants to upgrade and give the old one to our son.
Lucky you might be the only one who has a wife that tells ya to up grade your ope!
And on a side note not sure of you location in MO but Bishops in Perry sells Husqvarna and Hustler mowers and Its a badass saw shop! Lots ofnold mag on the walls!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing good here. Kids are healthy and happy so no complaints. They can eat and fight so everything fine. Son aboard the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson got diverted back to the Korean Peninsula. Same ol' N Korean provocation *B-S..... They were heading to Australia, after Singapore, but things changed. I'd just like for the US to just wipe their asses off the planet, send them back to the Stone Age...let the survivors start again. N Korea been a thorn in the planets' ass for so long.

Other than that...I need you fellas to bring guns, and let's just have a damn good time in tower stands, shooting and killing wild hogs.

I would love to Jason.
But being unemployed funds are tight right now.
Boy and I are gonna try our darndest to get there before he graduates.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lucky you might be the only one who has a wife that tells ya to up grade your ope!
And on a side note not sure of you location in MO but Bishops in Perry sells Husqvarna and Hustler mowers and Its a badass saw shop! Lots ofnold mag on the walls!
I'm in the middle/south of the state, hour south of Rolla.
Where is Perry?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Looks like lowest price Spartan around here is $4800. I'm looking for something under 3k.
How bout Bad Boy?
$4800 is the low model on the Spartan. You really can't touch anything else in the same class for the same money. Pretty sure that I've talked myself into it at this point. I just can't find anything else in the same quality range for the same money. It's a slam dunk. BUT (dot)(dot)(dot) I haven't looked at anything that's smaller than a 54" cut, so I have no data there.

I've seen a lot of small (48") Cub Cadet's on CL around here, but researching the reviews, they're not good. I don't think I'd touch one of them.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$4800 is the low model on the Spartan. You really can't touch anything else in the same class for the same money. Pretty sure that I've talked myself into it at this point. I just can't find anything else in the same quality range for the same money. It's a slam dunk. BUT (dot)(dot)(dot) I haven't looked at anything that's smaller than a 54" cut, so I have no data there.

I've seen a lot of small (48") Cub Cadet's on CL around here, but researching the reviews, they're not good. I don't think I'd touch one of them.

The thing about the spartan's.
They don't have a cheap model.
They just sell a mower with 8000 dollar parts for 5000 and change.

Parker components..
Thick assed decks.

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My brother in law and father in law both have the smaller Hustlers and never any problems. Both for around 10 years. I'll talk the BL soon and find out if he's still a fan. I know jack Sword about mowers.

Last edited: