High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Douglas Ostrander

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friend took this picture yesterday in Des Moines. Local tree trimming.

4bbbad9ccde5f4c19c993e991776ed2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The Spartan guy finally paid me a visit this morning. His demo unit was an SRT Pro with the Kohler engine and a 61" deck. Over-kill for what I need, but man oh man was that ever a nice mower. I know what all of the fuss is about now. If I end up pulling the trigger, I'll get the RZ with the upgraded seating and maybe the radial tires with the Briggs and 54" deck. I'm currently in the phase where I'm convincing myself that I need it. Shouldn't take me too long. :cool:
I'm looking at a Hustler 42". I don't have a huge yard and don't want to spend a bunch. Heard anything bad about these?

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm looking at a Hustler 42". I don't have a huge yard and don't want to spend a bunch. Heard anything bad about these?
Can't say that I've heard any negatives about the Hustler. You might compare the prices between the two though. Spartan has these things priced right for sure.

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just mowed with mine for the first time yesterday. Actually fun mowing again
I saw a video yesterday of the Mark Martin edition being delivered to the dealership down in AR. When the fella pulled it off the trailer and spun it around to park it, he pulled a wheelie in it.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theres a thread on here about them with a few post and it looks like if it not the top of the line fasttrack they have some problems

sunfish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can't say that I've heard any negatives about the Hustler. You might compare the prices between the two though. Spartan has these things priced right for sure.
Looks like lowest price Spartan around here is $4800. I'm looking for something under 3k.
How bout Bad Boy?