High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

lumberjackchef

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Well we are taking my step mother up for surgery in the morning.......it is supposed to be a 3-4 hr procedure where they will take an artery from her scalp and graft it into another artery just inside the skull to supply more blood flow to a portion of her brain that has a damaged artery.. it is a rare condition known as moyamoya.... hopefully if all goes well her risk of having another stroke will be eliminated almost entirely....however there is a 10% chance of stroke during the procedure while they have the artery clamped for approximately 45 minutes to sew the new one onto it..... gonna be a long day brothers!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Having good thoughts Chad.[emoji106]

67f7cd371cd6dffaa1bd24484f00541d.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well we are taking my step mother up for surgery in the morning.......it is supposed to be a 3-4 hr procedure where they will take an artery from her scalp and graft it into another artery just inside the skull to supply more blood flow to a portion of her brain that has a damaged artery.. it is a rare condition known as moyamoya.... hopefully if all goes well her risk of having another stroke will be eliminated almost entirely....however there is a 10% chance of stroke during the procedure while they have the artery clamped for approximately 45 minutes to sew the new one onto it..... gonna be a long day brothers!

Good luck and prayers for all.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Prayers for her buddy

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The Spartan guy finally paid me a visit this morning. His demo unit was an SRT Pro with the Kohler engine and a 61" deck. Over-kill for what I need, but man oh man was that ever a nice mower. I know what all of the fuss is about now. If I end up pulling the trigger, I'll get the RZ with the upgraded seating and maybe the radial tires with the Briggs and 54" deck. I'm currently in the phase where I'm convincing myself that I need it. Shouldn't take me too long. :cool: