High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

SteveSS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Old Czech woman told me to take guts out thru rearend then turn over and lay the shell on a bed of coals and cover with wet burlap sack. Cook 2 hrs and eat.
Don't know if it works or not.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
Great day! I think I'd need a youtube video to even figure out how to accomplish that. :eek:

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Its got the 318. Everything coming off the battery looks clean. I'm using the same battery in the little Nissan D21, its only 550cca. For a 3/4ton truck with a small v8, it seems a small battery in physical size and cranking amps. I don't see how that would lead to this recharging issue, but I'll be picking up a new battery anyway so I have one for each truck.lol I'll be checking on the voltage regulator and wires at the starter tomorrow.
Sorry I missed the "W" in the 250 and the significance of being a Dodge. Been around plenty of Fords with electrical issues, though not as bad as some GMs. They all have their issues though.

Almost bought a a '71 W250 years ago with a 383 and a 4spd... Saddens me now that I didn't. Wasn't worth poop in the mud, but pulled like a freight train on dry ground. Guzzled fuel like one too.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry I missed the "W" in the 250 and the significance of being a Dodge. Been around plenty of Fords with electrical issues, though not as bad as some GMs. They all have their issues though.

Almost bought a a '71 W250 years ago with a 383 and a 4spd... Saddens me now that I didn't. Wasn't worth poop in the mud, but pulled like a freight train on dry ground. Guzzled fuel like one too.

I've got a '78 w100 with the live front axle 4spd. It's a going machine. Never had it stuck to date in the mud. It was my hunting truck for some time. I could muster 14mpg if I drove it right. I ended up with a carbed '98 318 magnum in it with headers and intake. Couldn't kill it! It had 3.55 gears with 33x12.5 tires. And 3" straight pipes right behind the cab! Sounded awesome! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And them durn heads will sneak attack you even after they've been off for hours.
When I was a kid I.seen a head an hour or so later bite a dog I tell that to people and look at me like Iam bsn

Old Czech woman told me to take guts out thru rearend then turn over and lay the shell on a bed of coals and cover with wet burlap sack. Cook 2 hrs and eat.
Don't know if it works or not.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
Ive seen that on a survival show and read about in a book once.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

b84361f21d7cb5168d23e3c6c5db2f7d.jpg