High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
8:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the 064 out to test today. Cut great until the plug wire rattled off again, and again. Is there a fix, or just replace?
“Sometimes”..
One can take a pair of pliers and squeeze the wire coil in the head of that piece that connects to the plug.
If ya go too far, it won’t go on at all.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of annoying issues, I have this stock 5100 S that in the past, has had issues with hot restarts. I always just assumed it was a coil issue. I took it out today and ran the guts out of it. Never had an issue with hot restarts and I made three. I think it may have heard me talking about replacing his coil with a Chinese one. It’s German pride wouldn’t allow it to misbehave I guess.

65EE1317-7933-43AF-BD34-718C0D917E00.jpeg

Stock 50cc saw that runs and oils a 20” bar.
3/8 .050 chain.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee:
View attachment 437010

Grew tired of Folgers Black Silk and tried some ‘artsy’ stuff.

The three on the left (medium roast) are not worth the price despite the hype.

The Folgers is good stuff (med-dark roast) is good stuff, better than Black Silk and lower price. It’s also the ‘reheat champ’ if you value leftover brew like me.

More experimentation to come. 🤞
ive had the death wish dark roast and it was very good. black silk being my go to. i am still looking for alternatives as well, still on the hunt though.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee:
View attachment 437010

Grew tired of Folgers Black Silk and tried some ‘artsy’ stuff.

The three on the left (medium roast) are not worth the price despite the hype.

The Folgers is good stuff (med-dark roast) is good stuff, better than Black Silk and lower price. It’s also the ‘reheat champ’ if you value leftover brew like me.

More experimentation to come. 🤞
Tried several from the brands on the left and used to get coffee from the Roasterie in KC but they have out priced themselves in the last few years. I am getting columbian from Cameron's coffee now days. Can't remember the price point for free shipping but I usually just order enough whole bean until I hit it.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Took the 064 out to test today. Cut great until the plug wire rattled off again, and again. Is there a fix, or just replace?
Might look for something like this. Put a dab of RTV on the boot temporarily when you put it on next time to keep it in place until you get it fixed.

spark plug boot repair

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bet that thing is an azz kicker. Those 064’s were pretty salty without porting or so I have heard.
It seems like every builder of size has that one model and recipe that is kind of special.
064 and tree monkey are like peas and carrots..