High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After hauling corn all day in my brothers sweat box rig, no a/c. Those sleepers are just ovens when it’s hot & humid, the cab just never really cools.

I pulled into the house to see my wife mowing the lawn, then promptly heard quite a commotion, she blasted the concrete pad the bin fan sets on, bent the damn deck (again ), she bent a set of blades this spring.

She just couldn’t understand why I was grouchy & not that talkative but told her she needed to pay attention when was mowing…

I believe it will be cheaper to hire someone to mow the yard if I don’t have time …

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody know of a front loader and a back hoe for a Bolens H1502? They were optional equipment.

Those look kind of pricey.

The only front loader I saw sold a few years ago for $450

Here is what tractor data listed for them.

Last edited:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After hauling corn all day in my brothers sweat box rig, no a/c. Those sleepers are just ovens when it’s hot & humid, the cab just never really cools.

I pulled into the house to see my wife mowing the lawn, then promptly heard quite a commotion, she blasted the concrete pad the bin fan sets on, bent the damn deck (again ), she bent a set of blades this spring.

She just couldn’t understand why I was grouchy & not that talkative but told her she needed to pay attention when was mowing…

I believe it will be cheaper to hire someone to mow the yard if I don’t have time …
Next time hide the key so she can’t mow. On the flip side rumor is Thomas can cause more damage by looking at something if that makes you feel better.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was too hot for the hounds in the truck yesterday so I flipped the seat cushion up so it didn’t rattle. I hadn’t flipped it down yet today when Jetta got in.

No seat cushion, no problem, I am sitting here anyway.

IMG_0437.jpeg

She fell asleep on the way home & promptly ended up on the floor, rolled off sideways today.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dinner came up short at two am this morning. 😏
Waffle House being open 24/7 solved the problem. 👌
Waiting for lunch, in street clothes , that I ordered (3 choices) last night. Then down to pharmacy, and over to minivan for ride. Respitory person took me for longest walk since Wednesday morning, at turn around spot showed me 100% O2 level in blood!! Maybe good