High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Lurch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question for the Diesel guys. Is a fuel stabilizer needed for diesel? Like what you can put in gasoline only for diesel? Just bought 5 gallons for the Bolens and that will probably last me for 6 months or longer.

Many potions available. If you swing by the truck stops they stock Power Service & Howe's Diesel Treatment. Also available at Walmart or your local farm stores. Either will do what you need. Diesel doesn't break down like gas but does collect water & grows some nasty stuff.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many potions available. If you swing by the truck stops they stock Power Service & Howe's Diesel Treatment. Also available at Walmart or your local farm stores. Either will do what you need. Diesel doesn't break down like gas but does collect water & grows some nasty stuff.
Is this bio-diesel only, or all diesel? I have a source for pure diesel here. My question is referencing the "grows nasty stuff".

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas.
Trying to fend off some kind of bug bite rash, could be mosquitos, nates or something else.
Spray Benadryl seems to be making some slow progress with the rash areas that developed.

Ok coffee's still tasting good, we'll start with that today.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.
Trying to fend off some kind of bug bite rash, could be mosquitos, nates or something else.
Spray Benadryl seems to be making some slow progress with the rash areas that developed.

Ok coffee's still tasting good, we'll start with that today.

Probably chiggers, I went all summer with very few bug bites. The little bastiches worked me over the other day.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Probably chiggers, I went all summer with very few bug bites. The little bastiches worked me over the other day.
This doesn't seem to be chiggers this time.
One bite with a noticeable bump per spot, and maybe a stinger/dark spot spotted in the middle of each bump. Bump is not red and has/had a largish pink/red area that itched a medium amount. Had 3 spots between both arms.

One of the medical sites mentioned to do a mint and baking soda scrub, possibly using some of the OTC toothpastes. It stopped the itch almost right away but did nothing to reduce rash symptoms.

Less than 24hrs of using the spray Benadryl and the rash area is almost cleared. I'm surprised to say the least, cause tablets didn't do a dam thing !
Almost back to the regularly scheduled schenagins. Carry - on.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning fellas.
Nice cool overnite to 62f made for a good snooze with the windows open.
How we enjoy NOT having the AC going to stay comfortable.
Rash on both arms nearly cleared, just a slight itch yet.
Java in the mug, what could get much better this morning.
20240818_225035.jpg

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas.
Nice cool overnite to 62f made for a good snooze with the windows open.
How we enjoy NOT having the AC going to stay comfortable.
Rash on both arms nearly cleared, just a slight itch yet.
Java in the mug, what could get much better this morning.
View attachment 430189
I would submit that it is very likely that the coffee is what actually healed the bug bites. Glad they are better. Good morning all you farwood hoarders.

Lurch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this bio-diesel only, or all diesel? I have a source for pure diesel here. My question is referencing the "grows nasty stuff".
It actually grows in the water so all diesel can. Bio is more susceptible because there is already some organic material present. Bio also gels easier.
"Pure"diesel id kind of a misnomer. Diesel is"dirty" fuel by design. I believe the refining stages are:
Fuel oil
#2 diesel
#1 diesel/Kerosene
JetA

Winter blend is Just #2 mixed with some #1 to lower the paraffin content & reduce the gel point.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would submit that it is very likely that the coffee is what actually healed the bug bites. Glad they are better. Good morning all you farwood hoarders.
Just MAYBE a good rubbin with some fine ground just might make some difference. However I wouldn't want it to get a bit twitchy, from all the direct absorbed stimulant. :risas3::jump1:to funny I say

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag