High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody identify with this....

View attachment 429862
Yes sir, I had 6 at one time, one in the chainsaw box, one in the Gator, one in my main toolbox & 3 in my pickup. I can locate one now.
Dad laid claim to one & my youngest brother claimed one was his.

Very similar situation with receiver hitches. I have rectified that problem with a Dremil tool & small ball nose carbide bit. All of my hitches & pins are etched with my initials & what vehicle they belong in, same with my Milwaukee batteries & impacts.

The next round of tape measures will get etched as well.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir, I had 6 at one time, one in the chainsaw box, one in the Gator, one in my main toolbox & 3 in my pickup. I can locate one now.
Dad laid claim to one & my youngest brother claimed one was his.

Very similar situation with receiver hitches. I have rectified that problem with a Dremil tool & small ball nose carbide bit. All of my hitches & pins are etched with my initials & what vehicle they belong in, same with my Milwaukee batteries & impacts.

The next round of tape measures will get etched as well.
AMEN...

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve gone to spray painting all my hitches, chains, binders, Dewalt batteries, and tools gold...
I don’t have to mark my chains, they are all Laclede, made right down the road in Maryville, Missouri.

Dad & my youngest brothers all say chima on them & are stretched, twisted & kinked.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anybody identify with this....

View attachment 429862
Been going through this a bit lately. If it was only tape measures that would be OK.
I have an issue with keeping impact drivers separated to home and OOT tools.
It seems that they grow legs and end up at the location that I'm NOT at.
I have 4 of them as of earlier this week.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was fine until Sam got old enough to "need" my tools.....now things are either locked up or permanently lost....it's like he thinks wrenches are gravel....
Tools make excellent birthday & Christmas presents.

The two oldest girls looked at me like I was an alien when they both got jumper cables for Christmas. I thought it was a good sensible gift.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe they are giving you a pre-winter tune-up & getting your anti-freeze levels right, can’t have you freezing up while out running a chainsaw.

All kidding aside, I would imagine it’s some kind of dye that they put in to help see what was going on or at least that’s what I hope it is.
Docs and nurses had no experience to and were at a loss. Peed several times between procedures and blue that were orangey one after pale yellow so unique experience

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tools make excellent birthday & Christmas presents.

The two oldest girls looked at me like I was an alien when they both got jumper cables for Christmas. I thought it was a good sensible gift.
My wife and the oldest two got jump packs for Christmas one year. After getting off work late one night and having to drive from Joplin to Neosho to jump my oldest car, after she left the lights on all day, they all got jump packs.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning.

70/97 thunderstorm last night so the humidity is going to be impressive today...
Oh well, I'm working in the AC'd shop so it doesn't matter......I guess.

Did some re-sawing yesterday afternoon.....95° is too hot for sawmill work!

20240815_163051.jpg