High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

greystone mountain man

Super OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 429427
Likes to be large & in charge when it comes to vehicle seating, likes to bully little brother for position, sits on him or just shoved him out of the way. Constantly moving trying reposition herself to get comfortable, finally falls asleep & promptly falls out of seat, looks at me like she’s been throw to the floor. Rinse & repeat.

View attachment 429430

Gets in the truck, jumps in co-pilot seat, gets shoved out by big sister, goes to the bunk & only moves about twice in 6-8hours unless spoken to, sleeps like the dead.

Happens every time they go in the truck, one of them has it figured out…
The description of the one in the sleeper describes to a t most of the ones I got stuck running teams with before I quit lol

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unnasuming, middle aged man of Turkish origin, shows up to the Olympic pistol competition in a tee shirt and no special ocular devices...

Wins said competition, and leaves...

So the standing joke is his assumed profession...
Like a freaking boss!!!

That’s both awesome and hilarious at the same time!!!

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning folks.
Just for @WoodAbuser since he asked, mug of the morning nectar of the gods is close at hand.
65f / 79f with rains claimed to be starting the middle of this afternoon.
Have to get some more of the garden stuffs picked yet this morning b4 the rains.
I like getting the more favorable peppers especially while they have been water starved for at least 2 days, seems to keep a good bit more heat in them.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After seeing the discussion on FHC about bar & chain oil, I figured I would let you folks know that Tractor Supply has it on sale & is supposed to have a price match guarantee across all their stores.

There seems to be quite a price discrepancy from store to store. The 3 locations closet to me are selling county line from $4.49 - $9.99 a gallon.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We received close to 3/4" in a fairly short time today.
We needed it.
Rains been teasing this afternoon, looking maybe 3-5 miles south they are likely getting the dust settled, it just hasn't quite made it all the way to us just yet. I can smell the rainy freshness and am noticing the cooldown but soon, I hope.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And now I'm signing my name for surgery to remove large clots thru my heart, entrance thru vein in thigh
Is this being taken care of right away this evening? Sounds like it.

Great luck with the procedure, sending prayers!

Last edited: