High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Still no rain here..

Grass is cooking..

Got that weird bowl thing going on again.. Lots of thunder and lightning last night, but not rain.
North got some, south got some. Not sure if Tony was south enough to get in on that or not.
It was looking promising.
Last year the moistures seemed to go around us on a regular basis at the homestead, and the yard crunched when you walked on it as well. Mowing was maybe required every 3 weeks or a bit longer.

Now this year is a different story so far. Yards has recovered nicely.
However there is one issue with it growing so well, ya have to mow it every 4 or 5 days, and if left for a full week it needs a double pass. I mulch all of it back trying to never catch clippings.
A shot so you remember what chore you are missing ! ! !
20240706.jpg
This is 4 days since last clipped.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Looking to be a nice day with some sun earlier and clouds a bit later , but still getting to a bit over 80f.
And it seems I have some landscaping chores to attend to once again.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Survived the auction....... 90% of stuff did acceptably well, and as it typical with auctions a few things were pretty disappointing, but on average it was a-ok.... I'm thankful and pleased. 👍

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Survived the auction....... 90% of stuff did acceptably well, and as it typical with auctions a few things were pretty disappointing, but on average it was a-ok.... I'm thankful and pleased. 👍
Glad to hear you came out okay. Lil sad it wasn't what it cooda been

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We bought what we could over here. Wish I could have bought more. Some really nice stuff you had for sure.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
L

cedar..

No stain, as it will live on Hannah’s deck.

We used spar urethane..
Well @Hedgerow looks like the water you desire is coming your way via Wichita, where it seems to be now. Fair amount of vertical so prolly won't miss ya may even get here tomorrow