High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a full shack today 7 grandkids between age 1 & 7, 6 adults & a son-in-law that I don’t really know what category to put in (adult/child).

I haven’t had a drink or dip in over 20 years.

I had a strange hankering for some Jack Daniels, Coors Light, a can of Kodiak & a pack of Marlboro Reds ….

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still no rain here..

Grass is cooking..

Got that weird bowl thing going on again.. Lots of thunder and lightning last night, but not rain.
North got some, south got some. Not sure if Tony was south enough to get in on that or not.
It was looking promising.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had a full shack today 7 grandkids between age 1 & 7, 6 adults & a son-in-law that I don’t really know what category to put in (adult/child).

I haven’t had a drink or dip in over 20 years.

I had a strange hankering for some Jack Daniels, Coors Light, a can of Kodiak & a pack of Marlboro Reds ….
Glad ya got thru w/o any of those old obsession

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still no rain here..

Grass is cooking..

Got that weird bowl thing going on again.. Lots of thunder and lightning last night, but not rain.
North got some, south got some. Not sure if Tony was south enough to get in on that or not.
It was looking promising.
IMG_20240704_204520.jpg
I figured this would hit your area last night, especially with the light show. South was really dark as well. Got just a little bit from a cell that came up about 9:15 or so. Ground shows a little moisture this morning but it is already gone.