High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Deer smacked into the side of the rig on the way to the lake this morning.......no damage on our side, dunno how the deer faired.

View attachment 423877
You got lucky on the minimal effects from a strike.

The best I came out was one tried to start running from a center median, it slipped and slid under the side of the car, I know that we ran over part of it by the car bounce. Tweaked the alignment and broke one of the plastic aero undercarriage pieces.
Have had several body panels, a front end including radiator(another time).

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

River stage is 16’ and due to go up some more when the Sioux Falls runoff reach’s us in five days.

You all have a wall of water coming at ya.

They have out evacuation orders for parts of the area by Council Bluffs & are planning to close parts of I-29 & I-680.

The weather clowns are forecasting rain chances thru next week with will make things worse along the river area.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deer smacked into the side of the rig on the way to the lake this morning.......no damage on our side, dunno how the deer faired.

View attachment 423877

My wife has hit 4-5 in the last 18 months or so, 20-30mph = around $1800.

If I am just casually cruising & lose focus they blow out of the ditch/weeds & hit me right on the hinge area of my drivers side, goobers up the door & fender every time.

I am on the 4th door on my 3/4 ton.

It’s much easier to let the dogs get them as young uns or blast them with the bumper trying to cross the road.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got lucky on the minimal effects from a strike.

The best I came out was one tried to start running from a center median, it slipped and slid under the side of the car, I know that we ran over part of it by the car bounce. Tweaked the alignment and broke one of the plastic aero undercarriage pieces.
Have had several body panels, a front end including radiator(another time).

My wife has hit 4-5 in the last 18 months or so, 20-30mph = around $1800.

If I am just casually cruising & lose focus they blow out of the ditch/weeds & hit me right on the hinge area of my drivers side, goobers up the door & fender every time.

I am on the 4th door on my 3/4 ton.

It’s much easier to let the dogs get them as young uns or blast them with the bumper trying to cross the road.

It was all the way on the opposite side of the road, and didn't run till we were up next to it, then paninc & wham! I had all the windows down & though for a second there it was going to join us inside the car.

This was the first deer I've hit, ever.....and actually it hit me....I've been fortunate so far!

The body shop in town usually has at least one deer smashed vehicle in the lot at any given time, so I know encounters are very common here.