High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It was all the way on the opposite side of the road, and didn't run till we were up next to it, then paninc & wham! I had all the windows down & though for a second there it was going to join us inside the car.

That brings back memories, I was driving a buddy back from an event the next morning, and one of those forest rats came full speed out of the trees, wide ditch and all, slammed into the passenger side of a '94 Plymouth duster with window open head imprint on front fender, body on passenger door, and the sobering event the friend got *s-word on from the impact. More in the back seat.

It was very funny at the time and still brings chuckles when discussed. It happened about 28 years ago.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They say 96°f feels like 106. 74° in here with white roof and windows closed to hot breezes. No a/c yet, but they claim minimum 60% chance of lightning storms from 5 a.m. til noon wednesday
Now they say it will rain 12 hours. Wonder if we get 1/4" accumulation?

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had rain earlier, guessers claim it's coming back to stay til 5 70° now may get to 80 , if it rains like they say it may not get that warm. If the sun shines on this for a while mizery sauna in store. Won't trouble me, it's chemo day in the VA hospital.
Play safe