High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Retirement lasted 3 weeks. I start another phase of my life next Monday. I get to work where my son works. At a Ford dealership in town. My new job will consist of taking customers home, to work or wherever they need to be while the dealership has their car. Just what I wanted. Something stupid easy.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Claiming to be a clear sky day, it's right at freezing currently and going to about +52f.
It was nice enuf yesterday that a bunch of brats were sacrificed to the grill for a crew of friend that visited.
20240205_162856.jpg

Nice and tasty, burp!

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Retirement lasted 3 weeks. I start another phase of my life next Monday. I get to work where my son works. At a Ford dealership in town. My new job will consist of taking customers home, to work or wherever they need to be while the dealership has their car. Just what I wanted. Something stupid easy.

Be careful saying "Stupid easy". Those are the ones that kick me in the ash every time. Congratulations on the new job anyway.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Exactly the same as I do on Monday and Tuesday mornings! In year number 8 now and I’ve learned to handle the stress😄😄
Enjoy it Steve!

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the 87 F150 running today reliably.
Visited my favorite place yesterday, the local salvage yard. Picked up a complete air filter housing assembly. Previous yo-yo tried to make his own cold air intake. Butchered the original one.
And picked up an idle air controll valve while I was there. Today I changed the oil in the old girl and installed the new high pressure fuel pump on the frame and the IAC. Took a bit to prime the system but, lo and behold, she started up and ran as smooth as a Singer Sewing machine.
And she now has a name. My oldest son suggested “Black Betty”. From the song.
Seems to fit.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening folks.

Sent this load of oak 1x6 off to Mississippi this morning.
View attachment 406824

Then went to the feed place and got three totes and filled em up.
View attachment 406825View attachment 406826

Got some shallow baits in the mail from cabelas. View attachment 406827

View attachment 406829
Can't hide money buying those name brand lures. LOL. Watch Scheels for sales on baits because they will be a lot cheaper if you can time it right. I guess I will try to take a picture of my collection tomorrow morning. Usually I can pick up flicker shads for under $3 when they run sales.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't hide money buying those name brand lures. LOL. Watch Scheels for sales on baits because they will be a lot cheaper if you can time it right. I guess I will try to take a picture of my collection tomorrow morning. Usually I can pick up flicker shads for under $3 when they run sales.
Pics would be awesome. 👍
I'll have to look at scheels, I used up my cabelas points on this order so there's that.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics would be awesome. 👍
I'll have to look at scheels, I used up my cabelas points on this order so there's that.
Trolling cranks and jig bodies tomorrow morning. I use a lot of bobby garland minnow bodies anymore, I should get back into tying. I waded the cold pond tonight getting the boat off the trailer and replacing the bunk boards. Got to be some crazy to do that in February in pants and crocs.