High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
12:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the process of replacing both in tank pumps on my 87 F150. Both tanks are about 3/4 full.
Is that the truck you just picked up?

It's not much fun, but it wasn't as bad as I had it worked out to be in my mind....mine had only about 7 gallons in it.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas! Raining steady here.
My Dad went to OK to visit his brother last week & said he saw several fields that still had standing soybeans. He said most were north of the Flint Hills so I am guessing around Emporia.

Seems like I recall seeing beans still in during late winter/early spring as well.

Is this a common thing ?

Last edited:

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that the truck you just picked up?

It's not much fun, but it wasn't as bad as I had it worked out to be in my mind....mine had only about 7 gallons in it.
Yep. I brought it home on my trailer. Son and I spent about 30 minutes diagnosing it before I made an offer. They wanted $1500 for it. I got it for significantly less. Ordered all new pumps from Rockauto. 87 thru about 90 or 91 dual tank trucks have 3 pumps. The tank pumps just get the fuel out of the tanks and send it to the selector valve. From there it goes to the high pressure pump on the frame rail.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll have to drag out the heavier foot gear tomorrow. Our last day here but it is a dandy. We’re gonna stop in Hermann a dayIMG_2269.jpeg or two to get reacclimated before going all the way north.

These gulls are pretty aggressive and bold!