High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More than a month dif! I guess you've done all you can with the new bits you've installed, powerless over the others quickness
Things that still have to get done.
Gutters, attic insulation, water heater, furnace and A/C, kitchen countertops, bathroom counter/sink, toilet. Kitchen countertops have a 4 week lead time and just got ordered last week. Most delays are due to 2 things. Subcontractors putting us into their schedule and board meetings to approve disbursement of the money to pay everything.
Plus the amount to do the whole job went from 168k to almost 200k because of code upgrades and the A/C. The adjuster was going to replace the furnace and A/C cooling coil inside the house and reuse the condenser section outside. I told him that can’t be done. My A/C is R22. R22 systems aren’t made anymore and newer R410a isn’t compatible with R22 systems. Operates at much higher pressures which would destroy the compressor and condenser. The adjuster got a little snobby and said they’ll call in an expert to look it over. The expert told them they were going to have to replace the entire system all the way to the floor vents. New hvac all the way through. My house had 100 amp service panel originally. City said it had to be upgraded to code. Minimum 125 amp service. That’s been done for a couple of months now.
It’s a never ending process.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning all. We had some nice soaking rains last night as well, but without any thunder.
Possibly getting some more for the next day or two, it's much needed at the homestead.

Last edited:

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Another batch of rain last night.
"They" are saying it was .8" but I'm thinking maybe a bit more..... according to my high tech gauge.
View attachment 390861

Good morning everybody.
I could sure use a rain gauge like that, with a backhoe w/claw as well.

WoodAbuser

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another batch of rain last night.
"They" are saying it was .8" but I'm thinking maybe a bit more..... according to my high tech gauge.
View attachment 390861

Good morning everybody.
Thanks all you folks south of me for sharing the rain. We got at least 2 inches so far. :aplastao: