High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Had an air leak score the cylinder from defective transfer cover gasket. We caught it but too late. I even sent the cylinder to millennium to see if they could replate it or sleeve it. They turned the job down. I’d like to have it repaired but haven’t found anyone yet. I’ve got a new cylinder sitting here to machine off my awol one but haven’t had time yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't do it.

And if you do get an auto tune saw.
661c ported I got a few years ago is a bear. Was less than a new one, and not broke in; when the muffler was opened up,MT and clean of carbon. Once it broke in, Matt liked the way it sang the once I was there. Had started opening the 5/8" dia exhaust to the screened picture window IIRC, all opened with some 3/32" drilled holes scattered around. Just like screen openings huh?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just have to get the money or learn how to port
Or ya could do what I did. Took a perfectly good stock saw and opened up the muffler guts some, put a dual port cover on after opening the holes as much as the screen wood allow. Then got a MaxFlo air cleaner and tuned er up. Different it was, sang a better tune.
Just saying

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had an air leak score the cylinder from defective transfer cover gasket. We caught it but too late. I even sent the cylinder to millennium to see if they could replate it or sleeve it. They turned the job down. I’d like to have it repaired but haven’t found anyone yet. I’ve got a new cylinder sitting here to machine off my awol one but haven’t had time yet.

You should hit up Dyno Joe @Red97 he has done some sleeved heads.

https://youtube.com/shorts/cEb9sNqW8jg?feature=share

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or ya could do what I did. Took a perfectly good stock saw and opened up the muffler guts some, put a dual port cover on after opening the holes as much as the screen wood allow. Then got a MaxFlo air cleaner and tuned er up. Different it was, sang a better tune.
Just saying

That basically where all my normal use saws are. Muffler mods and Max Flows. It makes a difference.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It's probably easiest just to get the new cylinder ported.