High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
94* today… I had a small fire in the stove Saturday night so the the grand daughters didn’t get chilly overnight. This weather is ridiculous.

It’s a beautiful night tonight except that I am getting bombarded by June bugs.

There is a line of storms setting up to the west, tomorrow was the looking like a good day start planting it was still too wet today

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
90 and wind yesterday..

Still got mud..

It’ll take a week of 80’s and wind to dry the swamp out. No corn being planted here for a while, which means it ain’t getting planted probably. Unless it’s under irrigation.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure what's going on, but it appears we are going to have 2 days in a row, where the wind isn't blowing over 30 mph. Lol Got a bit warm yesterday and supposed to warm up (over 90) tomorrow, but hopefully that sort of nonsense holds off for a month or better. I'd like to enjoy some spring time weather.

Have a good day gentlemen!

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure what's going on, but it appears we are going to have 2 days in a row, where the wind isn't blowing over 30 mph. Lol Got a bit warm yesterday and supposed to warm up (over 90) tomorrow, but hopefully that sort of nonsense holds off for a month or better. I'd like to enjoy some spring time weather.

Have a good day gentlemen!
Supposed to hit 92 today and 95 or more tomorrow. Humidity is over the top. Just 10 days ago it was in the upper 20's a few mornings. That's Kansas.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Supposed to hit 92 today and 95 or more tomorrow. Humidity is over the top. Just 10 days ago it was in the upper 20's a few mornings. That's Kansas.

Well that's one thing that's the same from both ends of the state. I started a fire overnight Friday night (might've been Thursday night) and I fired up the AC yesterday. Spring time weather.......ya never know what's gona happen.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag