High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's how a cell fone was left in my stolen car last year. Red herring type o thing. Hope for finget prints or DNA from spit r other forensics. 2 much NCIS maybe.
The useless police won’t test it anyway.

TV shows ain’t real life..

They’re lucky if a thief just leaves a stolen vehicle at a gas station... then the original owner has to pay to get it out of impound.,

#tiredofrowing

#theycanallfuckoffnow

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to fix what I damaged and thought I had power off .

Damn it ,,ruined a brand new set of southwire strippers
1c1b787258b920c409a558a669575230.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The useless police won’t test it anyway.

TV shows ain’t real life..

They’re lucky if a thief just leaves a stolen vehicle at a gas station... then the original owner has to pay to get it out of impound.,

#tiredofrowing

#theycanallfuckoffnow

Yup. A couple of years ago I had a truck stolen from in front of my house. After about 8 weeks it was found, abandoned, in an apartment complex. The complex had it towed off and that's when it was discovered that it was stolen. Cost me $150 to get it back from the tow companies impound lot. And they didn't even have it 24 hours. That really steamed me.
On a funny note though, when I got it home and was cleaning out all the theft stink, I found a note from somebody that said they were interested in buying it from me. I put the note in the glove box because it's part of the history of the truck now.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to fix what I damaged and thought I had power off .

Damn it ,,ruined a brand new set of southwire strippers
1c1b787258b920c409a558a669575230.jpg

At least it was just 120v, when I was working at the HVAC/plumbing shop we were preparing a house to be lifted & I snipped a 240 line, that my co-worker assured me was off at the breaker. Knocked my arse right off an 8’ step ladder, my arm tingled for an hour.

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At least it was just 120v, when I was working at the HVAC/plumbing shop we were preparing a house to be lifted & I snipped a 240 line, that my co-worker assured me was off at the breaker. Knocked my arse right off an 8’ step ladder, my arm tingled for an hour.
208 neutral is BAD

You can taste it in your fillings

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Swapped a couple leads on 440 motor once. HOT! Electrician was too jittery to do more than supervise I was told. Also told "keep your left hand in your pocket til WE'RE done" What we? Use this hex key, take these two loose and swap one, tighten it down insert other and tighten it down. Fortunately that got rotation correct. He's also the guy who commented "you must live right" on occasions things went just right for me around that fabrication plant

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Swapped a couple leads on 440 motor once. HOT! Electrician was too jittery to do more than supervise I was told. Also told "keep your left hand in your pocket til WE'RE done" What we? Use this hex key, take these two loose and swap one, tighten it down insert other and tighten it down. Fortunately that got rotation correct. He's also the guy who commented "you must live right" on occasions things went just right for me around that fabrication plant
If you have a true delta connection you can do it safely

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you have a true delta connection you can do it safely

No idea what a delta electric thingies is. All I remember is the guy trained in doing that stuff is too JiTtErY so the lowest guy on the totem gets the job

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All our newsprint comes from Canada.
They seem to have their own set of rules.
FSC need not apply..

Yeah we have to do it for virtue signaling customers. It's a complete racket. They want to act like its saving trees from illegal harvesting done by barefoot children.

I took a 1/2 hour nap instead of listening to that bs, again.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More rain here overnight & raining now but I haven’t ventured out to check the gauge. It’s supposed to be daytime temps of 70’s over the weekend so it should make for pleasant weekend.