High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
2:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fish tacos
Fish fajitas
40e79ff632977f33b57c0b62243af74a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That works too..
As long as there’s fish involved.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No taters for you caveman...

We need pie too, always pie...
It is a proven medical fact, that it is impossible to be miserable while chewing a bite of pie.

Unless it’s gooseberry pie in which case you can be very miserable while chewing a piece of that.
You got a put so much sugar in that *s-word to make it edible, it practically burns on the way down.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening everybody.
Left Chattanooga at 6:30am central time. Rain from just north of Nashville to just west of Sikeston, Mo. Pulled into my driveway at 5:15pm. This old dog is tired. But Mrs. Dupree is well worth the trip. (So is her husband)
:)

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My youngest can show him how to twin turbocharge it.
:risas3:
Hard pass!!!

Don’t give him any ideas..

Hopefully, he drives around for a year or two and then flips it. It seems those little things are in vogue right now with the younger crowd. Maybe it’s because They don’t realize how sketchy *s-word that was made in the 1980s really was. Lol

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a proven medical fact, that it is impossible to be miserable while chewing a bite of pie.

Unless it’s gooseberry pie in which case you can be very miserable while chewing a piece of that.
You got a put so much sugar in that *s-word to make it edible, it practically burns on the way down.

My grandmother made rhubarb pie that was more like rhubarb candy with pie crust. [emoji6]

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My grandmother made rhubarb pie that was more like rhubarb candy with pie crust. [emoji6]