High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We could use some of that. We've been a bit on the dry side lately.
Got some over last couple days, and the trunks pointing diagonally to the left are the place I duck under to get into my floating spot. Not today tho lol. Once ground is saturated a fast fall of 1 1/2" or more will bring water up to the lens area of the pic! Like any time in the next week or so. 20201122_094418.jpg
Steve; that's a nice "postage stamp" if 50% is uphill is the rest down hill?lol

Last edited:

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jason at Jack Horners presented this to us as a freebie. Supposed MS362.

Not!

But it was near complete and sort of ran. 150psi. !!

ffb41b5be15c6ec2bf4ce71efa07be3b.jpg

MS311, close cousin. Post ‘Dip’.

Fortunately, the starter and clutch cover I bought fit both. [emoji847]

Stihl waiting on the correct ‘switch shaft’ for the off-on-choke control. It’s been redesigned.

It was fun chasing it around on the driveway trying to touch the two coil leads together to shut it off. [emoji2959]

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got some over last couple days, and the trunks pointing diagonally to the left are the place I duck under to get into my floating spot. Not today tho lol. Once ground is saturated a fast fall of 1 1/2" or more will bring water up to the lens area of the pic! Like any time in the next week or so. View attachment 268394
Steve; that's a nice "postage stamp" if 50% is uphill is the rest down hill?lol

They just keep teasing us. There's been a chance every 2 or 3 days for a couple weeks and then when the time comes, the chance goes away. We got a sprinkle a week ago, for about 10 minutes and it petered out too.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That 2 bay shed should be easy to shore up and reinforce/ modify.
Yessir. My plans are thus. Think of the current structure as a box. I'm going to build another box inside of it using pallets and straighten up that horrid dip in the front. The front will be closed in, with pallets, and a double walk in door towards the right end. It will be my shop for down there. All 4 walls, inside, will be pallets reinforced with 2x4's. The main goal is a secure storage/shop area. The neighbor in front of me keeps an eye on things for me.
:)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yessir. My plans are thus. Think of the current structure as a box. I'm going to build another box inside of it using pallets and straighten up that horrid dip in the front. The front will be closed in, with pallets, and a double walk in door towards the right end. It will be my shop for down there. All 4 walls, inside, will be pallets reinforced with 2x4's. The main goal is a secure storage/shop area. The neighbor in front of me keeps an eye on things for me.
:)
We can make a timber or two for ya Steve..

Now that we know how to use that silly sawmill..