High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes...

4 more hours at 220..
One can not replace time for melting connective tissue.

Will do...

I will say this, I have had brisket tacos and brisket nachos from my brisket. I never want tacos or nachos again with hamburger. Brisket chili may be next!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My taste buds are not very refined...
I love hamburger. It doesn't need to be fancy, as long as it is real beef.
Will do...

I will say this, I have had brisket tacos and brisket nachos from my brisket. I never want tacos or nachos again with hamburger. Brisket chili may be next!

It goes in cycles..

Next up?

Fried chicken...

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Hedgerow: hopefully you get a shot of rain pretty quickly
@67L36Driver is hoarding all the rain. It was pouring when I came back thru St. Joseph an hour or so ago.

Another 1.1” in the past 24 hours. [emoji19]

Platte was bank full when I crossed it this morning. Missouri jumped up six feet or so and carrying lots of brush and looks like a chocolate milk shake.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Platte was bank full when I crossed it this morning. Missouri jumped up six feet or so and carrying lots of brush and looks like a chocolate milk shake.

Yep, it was raining about 45 min ago when I came thru on my way to KC. Lots of debris in the Platte & Mo in KC.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
20200721_164622.jpg
Morning everybody.
Mornin Steve. Hope all is okay
That ain't happening..
I bought an irrigation pump..
Shouldn't take long to dry it up..
And you know how that may work out. Least 4 me. As soon as the irrigation is done and dirt movement in that basin gets close rains will come to mess that plan up lol ,just my experience. Had spattering of rain, few minutes here and there over last several days. Not enough to get into creek and raise flo at all.
Got thunder, now, to southwest. Heat lightning in a clear sky last night. Cooling with breeze may gets some more drops to settle some of the dust.

Last edited:

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was thinking it was an uneventful day until I was heading out of KC & there was a pile up at the airport exit, a rig bob-tailing & 3 cars; one of which was on its lid. Had 29 north down to one lane. I am damn glad to be done hauling down there. (For awhile anyway)

On a lighter note @67L36Driver I took 36 on my way home, honked & burped my Jake brake a few times.

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I wouldn’t know what that looks like.,

Watched thunder heads west of us break up and go north today..

Pretty damned disappointing..

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 250983
Mornin Steve. Hope all is okay

And you know how that may work out. Least 4 me. As soon as the irrigation is done and dirt movement in that basin gets close rains will come to mess that plan up lol ,just my experience. Had spattering of rain, few minutes here and there over last several days. Not enough to get into creek and raise flo at all.
Got thunder, now, to southwest. Heat lightning in a clear sky last night. Cooling with breeze may gets some more drops to settle some of the dust.
I dare it to do so...

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's time to get back to basics down at the postage stamp this Saturday. Been working too many things down there and not getting any brush cleared out. Saturday's objective will be to slay some brush.
:)