High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Inventory of the new to me truck today.
It runs and drives down the road ok. Just need to bring it up to my specs. Odometer shows 31k, in reality it's probably 131k but if I were to judge mileage by the interior's condition it might be 31k. Interior is damn near perfect.

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No bust here. Power has been out since 9:00 last night; apparently a state wide problem!!!

It stormed its a$$ off here. Power never blinked which is unusual here. Every other house has a backup generator because of storms like that. Darn grass is gonna grow like crazy now.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys that are getting rain need to quit bragging about it...

Sorry to hear about your dog Carl. Hopefully the new one works out well for you.

On a better note I picked this up yesterday. It came with a salmon wheel & single point dressers. I called out and ordered a gray wheel, a blue wheel & 2 multi-point dressers. The original wheel hasn’t seen much use. I printed off the manual reading it off my phone was the chits. Fortunately or unfortunately how ever one chooses to see it I have a 25” skip link square filed chain to learn on. I hit a chunk of hidden iron, it pretty well junked all the cutters on one side.

70615E55-5D55-4550-82FE-3F26504A9325.jpeg image.jpg

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the shelter dog has caused a problem. What to name her? [emoji849]

The shelter name was Cookie and then we tried Becky. Neither seemed to fit. [emoji19]

Now we are at Maggie Moo. Kind of a take off on Rod Stewert’s hit ‘Maggie May’.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The shelter name was Cookie and then we tried Becky. Neither seemed to fit. [emoji19]

Had a friend named his dog Dammit. Because, eventually, that's all it answered to.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We had a kitty named Maggie Moo. If your puppy is anything like her, she will have an endless amount of love to share. Sadly, Maggie passed away at around age 20-22.
Enjoy your new Maggie Moo Carl, she will be a great family member.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys that are getting rain need to quit bragging about it...

Sorry to hear about your dog Carl. Hopefully the new one works out well for you.

On a better note I picked this up yesterday. It came with a salmon wheel & single point dressers. I called out and ordered a gray wheel, a blue wheel & 2 multi-point dressers. The original wheel hasn’t seen much use. I printed off the manual reading it off my phone was the chits. Fortunately or unfortunately how ever one chooses to see it I have a 25” skip link square filed chain to learn on. I hit a chunk of hidden iron, it pretty well junked all the cutters on one side.

View attachment 249738 View attachment 249739
Good grinders...

I like the blue wheel, but the salmon probably is better for dirty work chains.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A/C went on the fritz Thursday evening at 9pm.
House stayed cool enough that night to still get a good night's sleep. Friday night had a room full of antique fans running and the attic fan on full speed. Still wasn't too bad even though the thermostat said 80 degrees in the house. Found the board was bad in the furnace. New one in town was $120. Ordered the very same one online for $25, it'll be a week before it gets here. In the mean time I have bypassed the defective board and got the A/C back working again. My wiring looks like a bowl of spaghetti. The only disadvantage is it won't shut off automatically. I'll run it until it gets comfortable then shut it off, then turn it on and so on. Left it off last night and was very comfortable. Ran it on for a few hours then shut it off for a couple of hours.
At least it's working. Momma's very happy now.
:)

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening all! Been on nights for about 4 months now, but am going back to days tomorrow, for one week, for a "Virtual Conference"... In the mean time, I put about 45 hours on the neighbor's Kubota 95SVDL, fixing washes in fields, in order to plant Soybeans and Milo. Then ran a tractor and cart while they cut 980 acres of wheat. Also helped an elderly neighbor down the road, who's a Korea Vet, to cut his 50 acres of wheat (after sorting out his 8820), and cut, then baled 28 acre of hay, which was a first for me. He has stage 4 Parkinson's, and Type II diabetes, so He's in a hell of a fix, and no one else in the family knows how to, or wants to farm. It was neat doing the hay, and I'll end up buying about 20-30 of the bales (5x5).

Depending on how things work out, I may end up buying his equipment, aside from the combine and wheat truck, as I don't have the land or need for them. But, the '67-68 Powershift 4020 with loader and duals, a 10' Chisel, a 10' disc, a 12' hydraswing swather, 6 wheel V-Rake, and the Hesston 865A baler would come in VERY handy. I think that there's also a 3-4 bottom plow too... All of the equipment, aside from the tractor, is in 50-75% condition, ao I'll have to figure out what a fair offer might be. The tractor's 70-80%.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all! Been on nights for about 4 months now, but am going back to days tomorrow, for one week, for a "Virtual Conference"... In the mean time, I put about 45 hours on the neighbor's Kubota 95SVDL, fixing washes in fields, in order to plant Soybeans and Milo. Then ran a tractor and cart while they cut 980 acres of wheat. Also helped an elderly neighbor down the road, who's a Korea Vet, to cut his 50 acres of wheat (after sorting out his 8820), and cut, then baled 28 acre of hay, which was a first for me. He has stage 4 Parkinson's, and Type II diabetes, so He's in a hell of a fix, and no one else in the family knows how to, or wants to farm. It was neat doing the hay, and I'll end up buying about 20-30 of the bales (5x5).

Depending on how things work out, I may end up buying his equipment, aside from the combine and wheat truck, as I don't have the land or need for them. But, the '67-68 Powershift 4020 with loader and duals, a 10' Chisel, a 10' disc, a 12' hydraswing swather, 6 wheel V-Rake, and the Hesston 865A baler would come in VERY handy. I think that there's also a 3-4 bottom plow too... All of the equipment, aside from the tractor, is in 50-75% condition, ao I'll have to figure out what a fair offer might be. The tractor's 70-80%.

Around here that 4020 will bring 8-15k easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
4020’s bring good money. Hard to beat them. I personally like the power shift better. What’s he got for a truck? I might be interested if things go up for sale. Hate it when a man works his life like that and his family won’t help. Guys like me would have given anything to work into running a farm.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
4020’s bring good money. Hard to beat them. I personally like the power shift better. What’s he got for a truck? I might be interested if things go up for sale. Hate it when a man works his life like that and his family won’t help. Guys like me would have given anything to work into running a farm.

Yes they are. I’m liking my 4010 with the 404 engine I just finished up. I’d like to try a powershift. And yes that would be nice to get into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk