High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I was in high school I went over to my brothers house to hang out. He and his wife weren't home so I let myself in. Decided I was hungry and found some eggs in the fridge.
So I fried up 3 or 4 and made some toast.
They came home and I told them I'd raided the fridge and fried some eggs. They both started laughing and said those were duck eggs.
I thought they were a little on the large side but figured they were just from a large chicken.
Tasted like eggs to me.
:)

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all. Little chilly here too. I ran a rig down to TX yesterday and had decided ahead of time I was going to turn and burn back home. So 13 hours and 684 miles later I was home lol. Perfect day to move a heavy load! Cold, light rain to keep the tires cool and a helluva a tailwind.

Came home to a box with some nice saws in it.....A mint 394 and a salty little 262. Both ported, squished (both over 220 compression).

Enjoy the weekend!

Where did you get the 394 and 262? Who ported them?

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where did you get the 394 and 262? Who ported them?

Matt Olson built them both. The 394 cylinder was ported by Eric Copsey and the 262 cylinder was ported by Doc Al. He had started the 394 build and I spoke up for it. The 262 came to be a trade. He had somebody looking for a 60-70cc saw that had decomp. So I swapped a 440 I have for the 262.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got Barbara back home. [emoji106]

Chit load of meds to keep track of. [emoji6]

Can’t let her get in her waterbed as I won’t be able to lift her back out. She can bunk on the couch or in the spare bedroom.

Took most of the day to cut loose of the hospital as every department had to sign off. [emoji2960]

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got Barbara back home.
emoji106.png

Chit load of meds to keep track of.
emoji6.png

Can’t let her get in her waterbed as I won’t be able to lift her back out. She can bunk on the couch or in the spare bedroom.

Took most of the day to cut loose of the hospital as every department had to sign off.
emoji2960.png
So the hospital wasn’t over run with virus victims?
No hair on fire?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the hospital wasn’t over run with virus victims?
No hair on fire?

Not here. My wife and daughter work at hospitals. My daughter works at a massive hospital in Tulsa. They say it is dead right now. My daughter and other nurses got sent home early this week. Nobody is going to the hospital out of fear of the virus unless absolutely necessary. Both hospitals are anticipating and preparing to be overrun with virus victims though...when/if it happens.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not here. My wife and daughter work at hospitals. My daughter works at a massive hospital in Tulsa. They say it is dead right now. My daughter and other nurses got sent home early this week. Nobody is going to the hospital out of fear of the virus unless absolutely necessary. Both hospitals are anticipating and preparing to be overrun with virus victims though...when/if it happens.
And we’re killing our economy for what.??

Giving up our civil liberties for what??

It’s about time for some push back.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the info Thomas.
One of the stories circulating was how terrible and overrun one of the hospitals was in Tulsa.
I dont trust any story that doesn't come from someone that I personally know.
I don't know why people want to spread the lies. It is bad enough that folks make up the lies to begin with...

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And we’re killing our economy for what.??

Giving up our civil liberties for what??

It’s about time for some push back.

Amen. I’ll add that people who don’t understand what they’re hearing shouldn’t repeat it! On top of that question everything and verify the source. Use common sense! My sister and Rachel’s sister have said for weeks now that Trump is going to declare martial law. Every time they say that I ask them to define it. They can’t. They think I’m nuts when I look them in the eye and tell them that won’t happen. They ask how I can say that. My reply is usually something like go back to school and learn the constitution.

If people want a real issue...try pulling some of that. Really press on us and take away more of our civil liberties. $hit will get ugly quick.

Do I think it’s real? Yes. Do I think we should be careful? Yes. Has the country gone stupid? Abso-pkarking-lutely. The media has rendered themselves useless and completely unworthy of trust. Not that they weren’t already. Effin scumbags. There are a few exceptions of course but they aren’t mainstream.

I feel like they’ve got us focused on the right hand while the left is up to something.....I smell a dead rat.

I better quit before I get worked up lol

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Spent this afternoon and evening working on the Cub. The other day I started running wires for the new headlights and discovered the PO had tried rewiring stuff before. Key word being "tried". What a mess. So I pulled off the hood/tank assembly and started yanking old crappy wires out. New amp meter installed now. The old one was melted.
More progress tomorrow, then time for a bike ride. :)

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the Teddy R commander who was relieved of his command:

How much good is an aircraft carrier if 10% of the crew is sick? Or 20%? Or 30%%

Paint it white and call it a hospital ship.

A Dept of the Navy WTF !!

Fellow did right in my book.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amen. I’ll add that people who don’t understand what they’re hearing shouldn’t repeat it! On top of that question everything and verify the source. Use common sense! My sister and Rachel’s sister have said for weeks now that Trump is going to declare martial law. Every time they say that I ask them to define it. They can’t. They think I’m nuts when I look them in the eye and tell them that won’t happen. They ask how I can say that. My reply is usually something like go back to school and learn the constitution.

If people want a real issue...try pulling some of that. Really press on us and take away more of our civil liberties. $hit will get ugly quick.

Do I think it’s real? Yes. Do I think we should be careful? Yes. Has the country gone stupid? Abso-pkarking-lutely. The media has rendered themselves useless and completely unworthy of trust. Not that they weren’t already. Effin scumbags. There are a few exceptions of course but they aren’t mainstream.

I feel like they’ve got us focused on the right hand while the left is up to something.....I smell a dead rat.

I better quit before I get worked up lol

I think that’s what concerns me more than anything is what they are up to behind the scenes that we might not see for months or years down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk