High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little dusting overnight
5e1b40699d9c73316c045cd56b2f7927.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I had time to cut that much! Between work and three kids.....it’s a wonder I even get to start a saw let alone use it!

Don't let Matt fool you. Here is how he cuts wood: Matt rides around on tractor all day watching Thomas, Levi, or some other poor fools slide around in the mud, sweating their potatoes off, smashing their toes, scratching their arms-face-neck, dulling their chains, limbing and cutting up trees all day. Then Matt sweeps in with the tractor and grapple and stacks brush in one pile and logs in the other. At least he feeds us once in awhile. ;)

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't let Matt fool you. Here is how he cuts wood: Matt rides around on tractor all day watching Thomas, Levi, or some other poor fools slide around in the mud, sweating their potatoes off, smashing their toes, scratching their arms-face-neck, dulling their chains, limbing and cutting up trees all day. Then Matt sweeps in with the tractor and grapple and stacks brush in one pile and logs in the other. At least he feeds us once in awhile. ;)
The refuge here let's you cut if tree is on the ground, you can cut a good jag of wood in just a bit ,

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m on the expensive piece of machinery cuz the rest of you all ain’t qualified to run it without breaking something..
Plus you needed to experience what I gotta do all the time.. them miserable things will kick yer ass or kill ya depending on their mood.