High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah..

If ya wanna call the bastards a fancy, French name..

Same *s-word.
You know what that is in French, don't you?

Great wood , in old days in east Texas you couldn't get a loan on a house unless blocks were bois d'arc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
1:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ve got a bunch of hedge piled up I split and stack for the shop stove. Strategically mixed in with the other wood.

As far as mud and rain we work through that so it’s nothin new. As long as a drill rig doesn’t puke a major component I’m in good shape. I can always accidentally order parts ground instead of overnight. Oops sorry I guess I’ll go to the GTG and be back when my parts arrive :)

Drove 350 miles today to swap a PLC on the Soilmec. Spent more time driving that wrenching. I’m ok with that. Was off tomorrow until they realized the shop guys had been doing you know what to the pooch so now I’m headed in to bail their arses out.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't let Matt fool you. Here is how he cuts wood: Matt rides around on tractor all day watching Thomas, Levi, or some other poor fools slide around in the mud, sweating their potatoes off, smashing their toes, scratching their arms-face-neck, dulling their chains, limbing and cutting up trees all day. Then Matt sweeps in with the tractor and grapple and stacks brush in one pile and logs in the other. At least he feeds us once in awhile. ;)

And yet you keep going back to help after how many times of doing this and complaining about it? You sure are one great friend Thomas. I don’t think Matt should give you such a hard time when you break the anvil

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And yet you keep going back to help after how many times of doing this and complaining about it? You sure are one great friend Thomas. I don’t think Matt should give you such a hard time when you break the anvil

What can I say, it's a blast!!!

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They never rot.
In French that is "wood of the bow"
Makes a fantastic bow , but you have to find the right section of wood , no knots, no twist , I have a friend that builds them , look up shinbone5000 on YouTube

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't let Matt fool you. Here is how he cuts wood: Matt rides around on tractor all day watching Thomas, Levi, or some other poor fools slide around in the mud, sweating their potatoes off, smashing their toes, scratching their arms-face-neck, dulling their chains, limbing and cutting up trees all day. Then Matt sweeps in with the tractor and grapple and stacks brush in one pile and logs in the other. At least he feeds us once in awhile. ;)
Work smarter not harder