High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 4 trees to remove at one of my houses, one of the biggest persimmon I ever seen,

Big elm , and cut up a huge red oak the fell a few years ago.

May do that tomorrow , with the big echo and a old Sthil 041 and my Husqvarna 44

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 4 trees to remove at one of my houses, one of the biggest persimmon I ever seen,

Big elm , and cut up a huge red oak the fell a few years ago.

May do that tomorrow , with the big echo and a old Sthil 041 and my Husqvarna 44

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That persimmon will make awesome firewood..

Cut and split now, don’t burn till next March or 2022..

Keep out of rain and weather.

It’s impressive stuff..

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It’s a great smoking wood too. I cleared a pasture years ago that was overrun with them. Perfect size to split once and stack for the smoker.

My darn mechanic helper who I had high hopes for had a major brain fart and got a DUI at 5:04am Monday! Had his pistol in the truck so add a weapons charge. He was just starting to get the hang of things but the owner and I agreed it wasn’t worth the risk and future BS to keep him around. My new driver is doing great, just need a mechanic to help me stay caught up!

Another note....I managed to trade my uncle out of my grandpas saws. Pioneer Holiday and an older craftsman with a 14” bar. No idea how he got the pioneer but I’m sure the craftsman came around because my dad and uncle both worked at Sears, dad for 30 years. Pop would gladly use that employee discount! Neither have run in quite some time. I can’t wait to run the Pioneer. When I was a kid it seemed like a monster to me.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning!
Boy, a lot can happen when you don't log on for a couple days!
Steve, those implants are amazing. They record every miniscule event that you have no idea occurs.
At my yearly checkup a couple weeks ago my doctor told me to buy a blood pressure checker and send him the results for a while. I guess your low side pressure is a concern when it's in triple digits. [emoji53] The monitor keeps identifying the readings as stage 2 hypertension, whatever that is. I'm sure my doctor will tell me.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk