High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

No sun here. [emoji90]

Revenge on Walmart self check out:

Take all your change with you, even all the coins you can find around the house. When paying out, put in all them coins followed by ones, then fives, then tens ect.

You can hit exact amount or get the minimum in change back.
[emoji108]
People will be pissed waiting on the machine but why care?
[emoji48]

Blondie saves her coins in a peanut butter jar. I intend to take that in soon as it’s full. [emoji2960]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning midlanders!

No sun here. [emoji90]

Revenge on Walmart self check out:

Take all your change with you, even all the coins you can find around the house. When paying out, put in all them coins followed by ones, then fives, then tens ect.

You can hit exact amount or get the minimum in change back.
[emoji108]
People will be pissed waiting on the machine but why care?
[emoji48]

Blondie saves her coins in a peanut butter jar. I intend to take that in soon as it’s full. [emoji2960]

I had to use a Home Depot self check out a while back. I had a bag of nuts and bolts and the baby in the other hand. I hit the help button and told dude to ring this crap up! BS I tell ya.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dont know why yall hate self checkout so much. Id rather go through self checkout lane anyway. Im faster than most checkers and I know im leaving with what i paid for. Suits me jus fine yall hate it. Less waiting for me. ill be sure to wave bye to yas while youre still in line waitin on someone who doesnt know how to count to 10 or is waiting on their partner to get somethin they forgot to get. Just sayin

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dont know why yall hate self checkout so much. Id rather go through self checkout lane anyway. Im faster than most checkers and I know im leaving with what i paid for. Suits me jus fine yall hate it. Less waiting for me. ill be sure to wave bye to yas while youre still in line waitin on someone who doesnt know how to count to 10 or is waiting on their partner to get somethin they forgot to get. Just sayin

No I an not getting paid to check myself out.if I got a discount maybe.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I utterly despise self checkouts.
If I wanted to checkout myself, then I would shop online.
I'll stand in a loooong line to avoid one...

More and more people are placing their orders online with walmart and picking it up when it is ready. I have not tried it yet. FWIW, the wife tried it once about a year ago; she hasn't done it since.

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Reminds me of the time my friend was feeling superior to me because he ate “a plant based diet “, and I didn’t.
I replied that most everyone’s diet here is plant based. Cattle and hogs eat plants, and I eat them. Without plants, I’d have nothing to eat.
End of discussion, it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk