High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
8:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, Cowboy didn't take him down and got knocked out in 40 seconds. I was afraid of that.

I hope you are right for Cowboy's sake.
That’s 3 in a row..

Dana will be encouraging retirement..

Cerrone still has skills, but if you lose the ability to take shots and weather the initial storm of the new style fighters, you can’t put the skills to work.

Just ask Luke rockhold.

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s 3 in a row..

Dana will be encouraging retirement..

Cerrone still has skills, but if you lose the ability to take shots and weather the initial storm of the new style fighters, you can’t put the skills to work.

Just ask Luke rockhold.

Dana said at the post fight press conference, Cowboy is the lighter version of Chuck Liddell, so it appears it may be going that way.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be the first to admit I'm not a football fan. Goldie knows a LOT more about the game than I do. Buts good to see them going to the Superbowl.
Whatdaya bet they play Greenbay.
Again.
Dejavu.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll be the first to admit I'm not a football fan. Goldie knows a LOT more about the game than I do. Buts good to see them going to the Superbowl.
Whatdaya bet they play Greenbay.
Again.
Dejavu.
Idk..

Rodgers is not the same as he was.

49er’s probably gonna steam roll GB..

Too bad too..

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My youngest brother & his 14 year old daughter went to the game. I’m glad they got to be there & will have those memories. :campeon:Hopefully the Packers will win, Dad grew up a Packers fan. I’m looking forward to the Super Bowl, that means there will be a big feed @ the folks house. :aplastao:I’m sure mother is already planning the menu & what we all need to bring.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OPE is recognizing me again, have had to sign in for awhile. 18°f expected low 14. This thin blood, or whatever has allowed only a few minutes in the sun before fingers lose feeling other than like they be froze. Hibernate in the morning . The lar%e wool blanket gets me warm, even my toes. Clear the bedding and toes are chilling even leaving the wool socks on and putting in shoes right away.
Thank God that's my biggest complaint

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its on the + side at least. It should be firm enough for @Cat 525 to skid some logs.

You bet! Gotta bit great late afternoon today but got some out! Hope it clouds up early tomorrow. It'll stay firmer.
Sure sounds like a wet snow coming to rain on the parade!