High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning all. Have any of you played with the Poulan 2050? Saw a minty one at a pawn shop. Looks like a relatively beefy saw for a Poulan. The magnesium clutch cover surprised me until I saw the clutch set-up.

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another question, an old friend of mine worked for a tree service as a young man. He used a saw with a swivel powerhead. Its driving him crazy because he cant remember the name of that saw. I'm sure there was more than one company that made one but maybe you collectors could toss some names out. Stay warm!

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another question, an old friend of mine worked for a tree service as a young man. He used a saw with a swivel powerhead. Its driving him crazy because he cant remember the name of that saw. I'm sure there was more than one company that made one but maybe you collectors could toss some names out. Stay warm!
IEL/Pioneer comes to mind. Probably late 50's ish .
Sawnami would know, I'll bet.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could be a Mall, my uncle told me a couple weeks ago that he has one of Grandpas old saws with a swivel head, he said it was a Mall but I have yet to see it. Others here will probably forget more about saws than I will ever know so I could be wrong. Again.