High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a believer in the thought that the body needs to get sick in order to build natural resistance. If we continually sterilize our immediate environment, our body loses the ability to defend itself.
Now, I'm not saying to rub a cows butt with bare hands and then pick your nose .
That's not a good idea in any dimension .
It comes down to this . Everything in moderation .
:)

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
0208182002.jpg
Ok .A different approach to the next holster .What you're looking at Is the inside coat pocket . I have a double layer, hand stitched leather mount inside the pocket .What is seen, in the picture, is the outer mount, with snaps installed, that has been riveted to the inner leather piece, with the coat pocket sandwiched in between. The holster will snap on to this.
I've been toying with the idea of mounting the holster with a swivel clip in stead of a stationary mount. My only concern is if the assembly will spin around while inside the coat.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening all! Had a few days off to take care of my Son (Flu then nasty ear infection) and He's going back to school tomorrow. Got a call from a buddy from my Masonic youth Group (DeMolay) days. He's operating a tree removal, pasture burning and land management company. He's also working on a thinning job, about 4.5 miles from my house. There a lot of Ash, Hack, White Oak, Honey Locust and Hedge to come out and I think that the land owner (His former employer in a pharmacy $$$) wants to pay me to help my friend do the thinning, then take whatever firewood I want out of the place, as most of it will be piled up and burned otherwise.

This could be about a 10 cord thinning job, or more. I REALLY need a skid steer or FEL with a grapple bucket... But, Thank the Lord for the opportunities that keep coming my way. I am truly thankful, fortunate and blessed!!!

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Every year the flu shot becomes less and less effective, because every organism in the universe possesses the Genesis gene which encourages, no demands, that not only will that organism live, but it will thrive. We see that play out with insects and weeds that overcome our strongest chemicals to live and flourish and the same holds true for viruses. Medical sciences belief in antibiotics, flu shots and remedies does two things well, makes viruses stronger and the human immune system weaker. Science is killing farming through soil degradation and our species, along with many other species with immune degradation. We know we can do these things, but as the saying goes "should we". In The Wrath of Khan (1982), Spock says, “Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.” We could say that if more people perished from the flu that it might save our entire species and that trying to save the few jeopardizes the existence of the entire human race. We also see this same scenario play out in politics in which one party promises everything to all people but cannot deliver anything to anyone without taking everything from another half of the population. Today our liberal society is creating men that are not men, women that are not women and children that have no childhood. A lion is a lion only if he stays a lion and does what a lion does. If he fails to operate within this paradigm he either goes extinct or becomes a house cat.
Yes

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man hearing about this flu *s-word makes me glad we are home schooling the kids this year.
Sick with the flu here. I hate the flu.

So many people getting this new strain of flu, it seems to last weeks, not days. Our mail carrier died from this flu last week. a friend has it and tamiflu didn't help much, he tried to go back to work after 5 days and had to come home.

WOW. My neighbor and daughter had it for 2 weeks. I got to the hospital early and on Tamiflu early so I hope mine doesn't last that long.

Just came home from work with something. Just a touch over a 100 fever and my clothes are soaked like it’s 90 degrees out and I was in a house with no heat. Time for a shower and then bed

Get well, guys. This is not authorized! Emerson has been coughing a bit, and a lot of kids are out at his school, but so far we have not been nailed with it.

Stock market has the stomach flu, hope it straightens out...

BrettL

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all! Had a few days off to take care of my Son (Flu then nasty ear infection) and He's going back to school tomorrow. Got a call from a buddy from my Masonic youth Group (DeMolay) days. He's operating a tree removal, pasture burning and land management company. He's also working on a thinning job, about 4.5 miles from my house. There a lot of Ash, Hack, White Oak, Honey Locust and Hedge to come out and I think that the land owner (His former employer in a pharmacy $$$) wants to pay me to help my friend do the thinning, then take whatever firewood I want out of the place, as most of it will be piled up and burned otherwise.

This could be about a 10 cord thinning job, or more. I REALLY need a skid steer or FEL with a grapple bucket... But, Thank the Lord for the opportunities that keep coming my way. I am truly thankful, fortunate and blessed!!!

Paying you to take firewood? You must be blessed. Good for you! I'm fortunate enough to have guys call from time to time in answer to my cl ad for a place to cut hedge. Right now I'm going to Ark City from Wichita. If it were any further, it wouldn't be cost effective. On the other hand, it gets me out of the damn city, I enjoy it, and I really need the exercise.lol

Good morning y'all.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think it's a strain from Mexico.

I vote for the Ruskies conspiracy theory

Get well, guys. This is not authorized! Emerson has been coughing a bit, and a lot of kids are out at his school, but so far we have not been nailed with it.

Stock market has the stomach flu, hope it straightens out...

Mine started with a pesky cough, followed by slight drainage/runny nose, and watery eyes....no fever! You might get him tested to get him on tamiflu early; the earlier the better is what they say.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I vote for the Ruskies conspiracy theory

Mine started with a pesky cough, followed by slight drainage/runny nose, and watery eyes....no fever! You might get him tested to get him on tamiflu early; the earlier the better is what they say.

That tamiflu ain’t cheap
Our ins won’t pay for it.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills