High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning! It is cold out, and I started the stove yesterday evening since I was gone all day, and though it got hot enough to actually deform my combustion air intake (I put a stove pipe sleeve over it when I noticed it), the house never got above 67˚. Doing my best to use up that elm I split up.

Model train show this Saturday at the Toyota dealership. I might take Emerson, along with printouts of stories of his adventures in "Old Kansas."
Is a model train show similar to a swap meet? Is this one a bigun? The reason I ask is because I have quite a bit of post war Lionel stuff that my mother bought for me in the late 70's and have thought about getting an appraisal, just to see .
I have seen the Texas special engine's go for a pretty penny and luckily I didn't like those as much as the cast iron smokers when I was young, so they retain that like new in box appeal.

It's national make a primate smile day, give him a banana, he'll appreciate it...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I get all my stuff from Springfield Leather Company. They have online ordering capabilities. They have a discount club you can join for $25. I think. I joined and the discounts paid for the club fee by my 2nd visit. I would recommend a diamond awl.
Gracias, are they actually located in Springfield? Do they have a showroom? I'll check it out, and order the Diamond...

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blondie’s father delt Lionel from ‘46 to about ‘60. Consequently, we ended up with his collection plus the American Flyer I collected in the early ‘80s. (When you could still find some at garage sales.)

Our estate sale will be a madhouse.[emoji23]
8d14212ee07b00f4eafa15e802c16ba3.jpg

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Blondie’s father delt Lionel from ‘46 to about ‘60. Consequently, we ended up with his collection plus the American Flyer I collected in the early ‘80s. (When you could still find some at garage sales.)

Our estate sale will be a madhouse.[emoji23]
8d14212ee07b00f4eafa15e802c16ba3.jpg
Good lookin stuff, I need to come up with some type of display, operational set up consumes too much space and crated up offers no value.

Do you reckon that it would be uncouth to go ahead and have my estate sale, so as to reap the benefits while still beneficial?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good lookin stuff, I need to come up with some type of display, operational set up consumes too much space and crated up offers no value.

Do you reckon that it would be uncouth to go ahead and have my estate sale, so as to reap the benefits while still beneficial?

Hindsight being 20-20, I highly recommend you do.[emoji849]

Daughter is going to have a huge mess to clean up here.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hindsight being 20-20, I highly recommend you do.[emoji849]

Daughter is going to have a huge mess to clean up here.

As the father of 4boys I can say that just imagining dividing my treasure's (see:junk) up,based on their needs and personality is daunting to say the least,much harder than collecting all of it.

Unrelated,
I had high hopes in your ability/connections to assist me in finding a home for the C3side glass that I had listed in the Christmas thread and have been hauling around since the late 80's.

Thank you for your service, may have told you that before (titanium in the cranium) but the exclusive club you belong to I believe that all members should be thanked on a regular basis.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should I keep running this 3120 with 3 of 4 teeth to the clutch. Assume teeth are part of the crank shaft.
bbcba0a64a4a16beb1bacb81227b5456.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's the oiler gear... it spins on the crankshaft and is driven by the clutch. I don't know how you lost a tooth but it should be ok.

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is a model train show similar to a swap meet? Is this one a bigun? The reason I ask is because I have quite a bit of post war Lionel stuff that my mother bought for me in the late 70's and have thought about getting an appraisal, just to see .
I have seen the Texas special engine's go for a pretty penny and luckily I didn't like those as much as the cast iron smokers when I was young, so they retain that like new in box appeal.

It's national make a primate smile day, give him a banana, he'll appreciate it...
All I know is what is on the flyer. I didn't even know there was a local club. Probably not a really big one, but one never knows.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope that LOF is something that is in the urban dictionary and used by all the kids these days, because I am struggling to figure that one out.
Not sure, but I think it means "Lots of fun". But I'm guessing.
In my younger days it stood for "Lube, oil and filter".

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope that LOF is something that is in the urban dictionary and used by all the kids these days, because I am struggling to figure that one out.
Not sure, but I think it means "Lots of fun". But I'm guessing.
In my younger days it stood for "Lube, oil and filter".
I ran thru all of those and more, line of fire, limit on freakiness ? Ain't as smart as I was a hopin...
Libbey Owens Ford [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk