High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
12:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Matt's favorite is the figure skating, specifically the men's. He is impressed with their athleticism :cheer: Me, not so much. I prefer hockey.
Athleticism, I thought you were going to say the stretchy pants!
Combined training is the only thing in the Olympics, fer as I'm concerned...

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
North central Arkansas is becoming a skating rink, you are hereby advised not to go ridin around due to increased gravitational pull being generated by the ditches. If you do choose to go ridin around,have no fear. I have already loaded up a mess of straps and chains and will be making the rounds selling free ditch extractions. (It's about all the entertainment you can get this time of night in Arkansas...)

You won't have to pull me out. I know when to stay home.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning! It is cold out, and I started the stove yesterday evening since I was gone all day, and though it got hot enough to actually deform my combustion air intake (I put a stove pipe sleeve over it when I noticed it), the house never got above 67˚. Doing my best to use up that elm I split up.

Model train show this Saturday at the Toyota dealership. I might take Emerson, along with printouts of stories of his adventures in "Old Kansas."

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Top of the morning to you sir, how's the holster coming?
Already in use?
Finished one sunday. Works fine, but I'm not happy with the overall look and design. Working on another one for the same coat. Going to incorporate a swivel mount into this one to give better positioning of the gun.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Finished one sunday. Works fine, but I'm not happy with the overall look and design. Working on another one for the same coat. Going to incorporate a swivel mount into this one to give better positioning of the gun.
I've been itching to buy an Awl for a while now, the only place that I have seen them on the shelf is tractor supply, do you have any experience with those or can offer an alternative. Do you have an online supply house that you get your stuff at?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been itching to buy an Awl for a while now, the only place that I have seen them on the shelf is tractor supply, do you have any experience with those or can offer an alternative. Do you have an online supply house that you get your stuff at?
I get all my stuff from Springfield Leather Company. They have online ordering capabilities. They have a discount club you can join for $25. I think. I joined and the discounts paid for the club fee by my 2nd visit. I would recommend a diamond awl. And get two. I speak from experience. ;)