High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
3:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, community Baptist church
May have to move, the city wants our building and it sounds like they
Are politely telling us to sell or
Be condemned. Will have a meeting
In a few weeks. Hope we Arnt the
Nomad church again, 18 years ago
We had church a different place every week, the Lord has it in control I'm sure
I'm sorry to hear that Cobey :(
I'm sure the Lord has something better for you!
Who actually owns the building that you're in?

Have a blessed day everyone!

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just discovered the Logmaster throttle cable is adjustable for length.[emoji848]

b1b45c6e35dc04ad294327f114fc4efc.jpg

Maybe why I wasn’t getting WOT.

Morning midlanders!

Last edited:

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sorry to hear that Cobey :(
I'm sure the Lord has something better for you!
Who actually owns the building that you're in?

Have a blessed day everyone!
We have the note on it, but still owe
Around 30k. It is huge, old, and in need of repair, the Lord's got a place for us I'm sure :)

Lurch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a question for somebody that has a truck and a flat bed trailer capable of hauling a vehicle.
There's a possibility I can buy a vehicle in Topeka but it doesn't run right now. Need to find someone that would go with me to get it and bring it home. I'll pay food and fuel. If I buy it, I won't be going to get it for a few weeks. So I'm not in a hurry. My niece will trailer it to her farm first.

I could do it too. Looks like there's enough of us somebody should be good for the weekend you end up needing.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have the note on it, but still owe
Around 30k. It is huge, old, and in need of repair, the Lord's got a place for us I'm sure :)
Is the city offering a fair market value? And what are they going to do with it? Sounds like you need to find an over eager report with some free time to shed some light on this subject.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could do it too. Looks like there's enough of us somebody should be good for the weekend you end up needing.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this.
Right now I've instructed my sister in law and nephew to just look over the general condition of it. And have told them to verify the title and vin numbers match and that the person selling it names are on the title. Veryfy with their drivers license. It must be a Kansas title and names must match and have to have a bank notorized bill of sale. Missouri can be finicky about out of state titles.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this.
Right now I've instructed my sister in law and nephew to just look over the general condition of it. And have told them to verify the title and vin numbers match and that the person selling it names are on the title. Veryfy with their drivers license. It must be a Kansas title and names must match and have to have a bank notorized bill of sale. Missouri can be finicky about out of state titles.
Thats funny when I bought a car in MO all KS did was chargee 25 run the vin and call it good.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Kansas cars are noticeable here in Mo.
One headlight, cracked windshield, brake lights don’t work, leaking muffler, etc.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats funny when I bought a car in MO all KS did was chargee 25 run the vin and call it good.
Most times there's no problem, except when the office girl is having a bad attitude. Plus I'm getting it for $250. They always ask for a notorized bill of sale when they are way below market value. I've known them to check fair market value and charge sales tax on that amount when switching titles. Hence the bank notorized bill of sale.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most times there's no problem, except when the office girl is having a bad attitude. Plus I'm getting it for $250. They always ask for a notorized bill of sale when they are way below market value. I've known them to check fair market value and charge sales tax on that amount when switching titles. Hence the bank notorized bill of sale.
They tried tjat fair market value sales tax here. It didn't last long.

Mufflers are a luxury in ks,
I only replace a windshield when
It's an obstruction to see threw
:cop1:

TROOF! Plus everyone know a muffler mod is good for 15% gain in the cut.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I've run into that here as well. Gotta have a good notary handy for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many, many moons ago I had the local title office refuse a Louisiana title because of a typo corrected with whiteout. State run office in Buchanan county.

Clerk told me to get a new title and start over.[emoji35]

I simply took it to the contract run office in Andrew county. They didn’t even raise an eyebrow.[emoji108]