High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful afternoon on Smithville lake.
Blonde getting some sun?
0baae7d559ec2a370f83b93ad4d17e14.jpg

SIL Mike (aka Meathead) driving the party barge.
cecbacb00e90ccc509e130f8987a1e14.jpg

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They r about like a Chevy. Just need a bigger hammer to work on them! Lol! I've got a 22lb one if you really need some persuasion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had this flywheel off a dozen times. Always used a puller and popped right off. Not this time. One of the holes in the flywheel pulled through. 3/8ths hole. Retapped to 7/16 and got another bolt. Bolt won't fit through the puller. If it wasn't for the fact this old engine (1934) has the potential to run, I'd take a sledge hammer to it.
Time to walk away for a while.
A long while.
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't quite reconciled in my head what caused the issue to begin with though...
I can see where the hole has been beat away by the broken pieces hammering away in the bottom of the intake port. I believe the cylinder is fine though.

Last edited:

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skirt failure is most often caused by excessive clearance, or tramp metal.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a question for somebody that has a truck and a flat bed trailer capable of hauling a vehicle.
There's a possibility I can buy a vehicle in Topeka but it doesn't run right now. Need to find someone that would go with me to get it and bring it home. I'll pay food and fuel. If I buy it, I won't be going to get it for a few weeks. So I'm not in a hurry. My niece will trailer it to her farm first.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got a question for somebody that has a truck and a flat bed trailer capable of hauling a vehicle.
There's a possibility I can buy a vehicle in Topeka but it doesn't run right now. Need to find someone that would go with me to get it and bring it home. I'll pay food and fuel. If I buy it, I won't be going to get it for a few weeks. So I'm not in a hurry. My niece will trailer it to her farm first.

What kind of vehicle? Car or truck?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What kind of vehicle? Car or truck?
Ford Explorer.